+ Reply to Thread

Default Is Rogaine THIS Good?

Hi i am about a nw2 and with the initial hairless from romaine I'm 50% otw to a nw3 but now i have hairs that are 1-5mm longer than the the 3mm length that vellus hair is supposed to be max out at all over my juvenile hairline when i was a perfect nw0.
    some background i am 23 and i started losing very little hair when i was 17-18 and I use minoxidil foam twice a day and nizoral every other day.

can i expect these hairs to thicken up and gain more color because if so my problem now is gunna be my hairline is almost too good. at the same time though my temple area is coming back 100% especially the part closest to the eyebrows where it first cuts in; that line is getting longer and the curve right on my temples under that is filling back in instead of it looking like its too high. but the top of my hairline still went back like a cm 1/2 and theres not even a sign of what I'm guessing is vellusish hair coming back so the temple area is gunned be back to when i was like 16 lol but the top needs a transplant to lower it atleast half a cm anyways though this regiment is working amazing i didn't expect it to fill in like this ill post pics in a month is people are interested but from all the pics I've seen from frontal growth I'm gunna have the most significant results that i know of.

I use like a capful maybe more every time because i believe rogaine was made to use in the back on 1/2inch spots and i just assumed a halfcap full = 1/2 of area so i figure i have two half in spots on my forehead so i spread that half capful all over my temples and my whole hairline and i can feel my skin getting really tight and feeling very stimulated.

also with anyone wanting to try nizoral i would do it the feeling after you use it is addicting it gives your scalp a completely refreshed feeling
    even if theres no hair growth directly from the ketozonocal or whatever i use a little drop to wash out my hair then i rinse and repeat and keep it on for like 5-10 minutes until it kinda dries out then i use it again to get it out and my whole head feels like its been nuked and it feels like how skin is supposed to feel not like it has been feeling since i started losing hair which is a weird tenseness i can only assume is like the effects of too much dht or testosterone buildup and blood and all that, just try the nizoral thing how i said because its extremely difficult to not use this stuff everyday because of that.