+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shampoos

Default Shampoos

I haven't read very much at all on this topic and wanted to get some feedback from whoever cares to share.

I have been using Nioxin for about 5 years now. I initially started using it thinking it would stop my hairloss and thicken my hair up, but it didn't.

To be fair, I really only use the shampoo daily and the conditioner once a week or every two weeks. The third step, which is the pump that you apply to your scalp I used briefly but never got into using it regularily.

I would like to continue to use Nioxin shampoo as I feel it does give my hair a healthy full look, as healthy and full as my hair can possibly look anyway. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper or more accessible shampoo that I could buy at a grocery store that was just as good or maybe even better?

Default Jason Thin-to-Thick

Like you stated already I don't think Nioxin works for growing hair but I have heard others say what you just did, that is makes a great shampoo. I've used many different shampoos, but my current one is the Jason Thin-To-Thick, it's pretty good. You can probably get it anywhere, I buy mine at the grocery store.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jason.jpg

Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	122