Am I balding or Thinning? and is there a way to stop this? (PICTURES INSIDE)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danile
    • Aug 2017

Am I balding or Thinning? and is there a way to stop this? (PICTURES INSIDE)

im not sure if im balding or thinning but its really stressing me out and i want to know if thee is anything i can do to stop it.

I don't think im baling because im not losing any notice amount of hair and I think the density of my hair seems pretty normal but im not sure.

• BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

You look like you are thinning.

Comment

• danile
      • Aug 2017

thinning is when your fair itself starts getting thin right? is there a solution's to this, anyway to reverse it? because i still have my follicles, is there anyway to make them stronger and thicker?

Comment

• BaldBearded
        • Jan 2017

Your hair, can thin as the regrowth cycles become shorter, and eventually stop. This is part of the balding process. It's a thing that people say when they shy away from the word BALD!

Comment

• danile
          • Aug 2017

anyway to stop it or reverse it while its early? and i heard that man and woman experience some type of thinning in their life, is there a chance it might stop where it is or am i gonna go bald?

Comment

• BaldBearded
            • Jan 2017

I think you are missing the point. You are losing hair, it's not just THINNING.

You can't stop it, it's a natural process DHT + genetics. You try drugs, rugs and plugs... lots of info., posted many many times over, on this site.

Comment

• danile
              • Aug 2017

yea well if i am i losing it very slowly because i dont get any hair on my pillow and only lose about 10-15 hairs in the shower and i wash my hair once every 2-3 days. oh and no hair on my comb or towl when i dry it

Comment

Working...