Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnburger
    • Oct 2017

All out of options to save my hair :/

After taking Finasteride for about 3 months my hair was just gotten worse and worse. I went from if you look hard enough you can see I was thinning to now not even being able to hide my scalp. It came on so fast a year ago had a full head of hair :/. I'm all out of options is there anything else I can do??
  • cp833
    • Oct 2017

Have you heard of UltraFX 10? I'm surprised no-one on this forum has mentioned it yet. It's a relatively new product (2016) that claims to be able to reverse hair loss. I only just started taking it recently so it's too early for me to say if I had any success with it yet, but it certainly sounds promising and the way it works seems to make sense. It's a supplement made from all-natural ingredients so it's completely safe and there is no risk of side-effects or anything like that. I would say you have nothing to lose giving it a try.

Check it out: (and no, I'm honestly not affiliated with them in any way, lol)

Comment

• Steven D
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by johnburger
      After taking Finasteride for about 3 months my hair was just gotten worse and worse. I went from if you look hard enough you can see I was thinning to now not even being able to hide my scalp. It came on so fast a year ago had a full head of hair :/. I'm all out of options is there anything else I can do??
      Does it work?

Comment

Working...