+ Reply to Thread

Default is this MPB ? im asian 17 this year

i noticed i have some hairloss at the sides, a month ago i started shedding more hair than normal, but i suspected that its just my diet and am having a vitamin deficiency, so i went to get supplements for iron / biotin for hair, thereafter my hairfall became normal, very less hair drop, but right when im checking my hair on the mirror i am afraid as there are some gaps here and then, and my right temple looks like its receeding pls help. i have dandruff should not be lice as the white stuff drops down rather easily, my right temple is super oily as i have a oily scalp, although i wash my head everyday with a anti dandruff shampoo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	z.jpg

Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	54328   Click image for larger version

Name:	z1.jpg

Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	54329   Click image for larger version

Name:	z2.jpg

Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	54330  

also i forgot to mention that the fact that i think its vitamin deficiency at first is because even though i dont use heating tools or dye my hairs, i noticed my hair started to thin or becoming damaged, and 1 part of them became frizzy as i shampoo and they stuck together. also having some split ends. but after eating the supplement the thinning of hair become thicker, but the front of my hair still has some thinning spots and sometimes i would video my hair with flash, and notice some bald spots just like the third pic, like there are thick hairs around it, but some spots has no hair, maybe i should give it some time to regrow ? cos its just a month ago that i experienced this, i have been taking the supplement regularly., as i have not much money for 3 meals a day, so i only eat twice.

my mum has a head full of hair, and her parents also have a head full of hair, but my dad has a father with balding hair, his brother which is my uncle also has the same balding hair at 40+ age, but i cant tell if my father is also having the same MPB as he has passed on since early.

p.s i have a high forehead since young

Probably, derma rolling might help release extra oil from sebaceous glands, and is inexpensive. Looks like your scalp could use a little help with breathing. Very oily scalp, this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Probably, derma rolling might help release extra oil from sebaceous glands, and is inexpensive. Looks like your scalp could use a little help with breathing. Very oily scalp, this will help.
    Hi thank you for replying, btw can you pls reevaluate cos this is my 5 year old pic, lol i think its same but maybe im just contradicting myself as this point.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg

Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	54425  

Maybe someone else has an opinion, to me it looks like scalp is very, very oily and early stages of hair loss. I think derma rolling would help.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    Maybe someone else has an opinion, to me it looks like scalp is very, very oily and early stages of hair loss. I think derma rolling would help.
    alright thanks for replying tho! as youre the first person in a week to reply to this thread

Your welcome, don't let it stress you out. Just do what can now, rather than later. There are many forums and step by step instructions on derma rolling. Because the appearance of your scalp, I would bet this would help you especially. If anyone else has any thoughts, I'm sure Lerekl14 would like to hear.

sry to bother you again, but do you think there is any recommended derma roller for me, or does it all work the same.

I think there is a thread on here called derma rolling community trial, try reading through it. I think anything from .5mm to 1mm is the size you want. From what I understand 1mm will produce a little more blood, so make sure the first time you use it you don't have anywhere to go. Try on weekend so you will have an idea of how easy it will be to conceal. Since finances are an issue, get a coconut oil to apply to your scalp the following night. Don't use the coconut oil right away, because this is an anti inflammatory, and you want some inflammation to help cells to signal for repair, this also equals regrowth. I wouldn't use rogaine if you haven't started already, It doesn't work.