X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thehairytortilla
    • Sep 2017

Adding Spearmint to the mix

Hi all,
    So I've been on the 'Big 3' for about 7 months now and so far am quite happy with it.
    Although recently I've experienced a bit of shedding of the new-grown, weak hairs (and I'm not sure how/why that is), overall my hair is thicker and I almost have a full fringe again.
    So, I want to make this hair regrowth journey as efficient as possible and will keep looking for other, better additions to the regime.
    I've done a ton of reading on how drinking spearmint tea reduces testosterone levels. There were studies done on women suffering from PCOS and reduced their T-levels and body hair associated with it considerably just by drinking spearmint tea every day.
    Now that got me thinking that with less T-levels there's less building blocks to manufacture that nasty DHT in the first place. So that's less DHT slipping through the Finasteride barrier.
    Makes sense?
    I'd like to know if someone else has tried this and what your results were?
    I've been on the tea for just a few weeks now so too early to say anything yet..
  • GroughBack
    • Feb 2017

In men I believe that lower T will translate to a higher conversion rate to DHT. The body senses a decrease in T and tries to compensate by by converting a higher percentage of T to DHT it's stronger brother.

Comment

Working...