X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam01
    • Oct 2017

My Story: Need Help with micro dosing!

Hello everyone,
    I’m a 22 year old male who actually noticed first signs of hairloss around temples back in December 2016 ( my barber pointed it out to me actually) but it was not even noticable to me. However i became obsessed with the idea of losing hair. Things got worse due to the stress that I had going on at the moment and around may-june 2017, I noticed hair falling during shampooing my hair and freaked out. Since then i have been losing hair (around 20 hair in shower normally, some days a bit more!)
    I’ve started using big three.
    However i know the only thing that can save me is finasteride.

Actually I gave a try to 0.25mg every three days after reading about desmond’s finasteride story after I got side effects by 1mg daily(took about a month or so).
    Unfortunately it’s been roughly 24 days or so and I’m again experiencing ED now. I had that shooting pain in penis (upper left area of penis mostly, sometimes upper right area, i guess its corpus cavernosum where the pain was if I’m not wrong). I started with 0.5mg every three days but as soon as i started it i felt that pain and switched to 0.25 mg every three days. However the pain was less but continued(it happened for like 3-4 seconds and then go away)and now three or four days back I had confirmations of ED.
    Now I’m thinking of skipping one more day i.e 0.25mg every Saturday and Tuesday. Can anyone guide me who had the same experience? Should i go with the same routine for maybe a month? I’ve heard that the side effects usually go away with continued use in some cases.
    Any help would be appreciated, Thanks
Working...