+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rogaine Foam

Default Rogaine Foam

When I use Rogaine foam it REALLY makes my hair much thicker. Even when I wash it out, my hair looks much better. My hair looks really full...

I really love this... really do.

I will definitely keep using this stuff, at least every second day. I have a lot of different minoxidil lol. Rogaine foam is like a semi concealer.

Has anyone had similar experiences? This is unreal to me. If rogaine does this I can't imagine what dermmatch will do!

thats awesome to hear, as i am started the foam very soon. If you check out baldingblog.com they have pictures up of people who used dermatch/topic and the results are really good.

Hi , yes! I find it thickens my hair up too. I thought I was seeing things ! It is great stuff the foam. I have only just started it as a treatment but really like it. Where do you buy yours? I have bought some from www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk

They provide a really good service!

Julian, it is quite sketchy to posts links in your first posts. Your link will probably get deleted soon.

I bought mine from minoxidilshop.com though, since you asked.

Oh that's a shame I only wanted to share my experience with it as feel the same as you about the foam and had fun getting hold of it here in the Uk so thought I would try help. I want to try find a cheaper source if possible. It cost £50 for 4 month supply which is not expensive but if I can find it cheaper then great. I will remove link if required.

We will see what happens.

Places I know is: amazon.com minoxidilshop.com and my personal favorite minoxidil.com

I think it is always a good idea to have a "special" solution rather than just the normal one.

Since the foam has been proven to be less effective than the liquid solution. I use liquids more often but the foam every day or 2 just to add some thickness to my hair. Since it lasts.

Where is the foam proven less effective than the solution? I thought it was the other way around? Just curious.

Well, to be honest I am not 100% sure about it being less effective. There were 2 seperate studies done on the foam and the liquid since they wanted FDA approval, and got it.

Both the liquid and the foam grew hair and had good results, however the liquid just grew more hair. Some doctors say it is because of propylene glycol.

You can search google yourself for more. I doubt it is anything to be worried about though. I use both liquids and the foam so I really don't care.

Though I say again, the studies were not head to head, just different studies. But PROBABLY the foam is less effective. But it can't be certain, though some doctors do believe that. I might have just wrongly worded it as proven. But it has been thought to be less effective.

Point is, the foam works. Maybe the liquid works better.

I'm using the foam, and shedding like nobodies business. I can easily see my scalp now, this is horrible, I bought toppik today in a panic.

I haven't felt this horrible in my entire life, talk about depression.

Default Foam Dark Circles

hey guys,

I have been using the foam for about 2 months with pretty good results. but i am getting dark under eye circles. People have commented that I look tired. have any of you experienced this and if so do any of you have a alternative to the foam that could help? Minoxidil is working for me so i really don't want to quit but looking like I haven't slept really isn't a good look for me either? Bloody hair loss is a bitch