• Show
Clear All
  • imxtoeknee
    • May 2010

so heynow, how was the date?

Comment

• heynow1234
      • Jan 2009

hey, the date was ok, the hair part was fine, im pretty sure she didnt give a shit or really even notice. We were talking for a while and i got pretty bored and started watching the baseball game on TV behind her head. She was really good looking though, much better then i remebered, that was about all she had going for her.

Comment

• jooder
        • May 2010

I think you would be best buzzing it down and seeing if the style suits you.... then maybe shaving it off. Your lucky being asian - darker skin tone seems to suit the shaven look. You can continue with the medications whilst it is shaven, you may find them more successfull on a clean more penetrable scalp?
        Finally, i have to come to the defence of bald guys! I have shaven my head for years.... it would be nice to the option of more hair but its not everything. I use topical products to try and maintain the hair i have.... and if a scar free transplant became available i may consider it!
        The one myth i have to dispel is the 'no women will look at you' story. I have never had a problem getting a girlfriend - good looking ones too! I have no doubt some women dont find bald attractive..... but some women dont find stocky attractive and some do......some only like tall men, some couldnt give a stuff...etc etc.

Comment

Working...