Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toxzl2
    • Dec 2016

Nizoral Heart Palpitations

Is it possible to suffer abnormal heart palpitations, skipped beats, accelerated heart palpitations following by big heart pump to stabilize it?

I was using Minoxidil and Nizoral for about 2 years, and I stopped both because I read Minoxidil can cause this so I started to feel good a month later. I restarted Nizoral and not Minoxidil and also I started to take Finasteride 1mg a month ago. I am feeling this heart palpitations again, so I don't know which one was causing this... Maybe both? Is it possible?

I will appreciate some help here if not, I might go to a cardiologist, I am 27.
  • JohnMPB
    • Nov 2009

I'd definitely consult a doc.

Do u or anyone on ur family have anxiety?

Comment

• toxzl2
      • Dec 2016

Thank you for answering!

No, no anxiety but I started trading by year and a half ago but I don't think that is the problem, I think it has something to do with Nizoral or Minoxidil.

It all started when I took Griseofulvin to threat a scalp fungus, I took it and I started to feel really bad, my heart was pounding like crazy through 30 days of intake.

I stop taking it because it was not a fungus... I have Lichen Planopilaris, 2 inch spot behind my scalp and apparently it has no cure, I lost my hair there so I will need a transplant.

Comment

• Louish
        • Aug 2015

I don't think anyone can answer you properly, you need a medical checkup to rule out heart problems first.

Comment

Working...