KSL Glasgow - Court Action - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default KSL Glasgow - Court Action

Hi there,

I am in the middle of building a case against KLS in Glasgow and would like it if all the unhappy customers could reply.

Give me your thoughts on court, lets share ideas and put them to a stop. I had enough and feel it is now time to fight them. We need to work together and we will succeed if we put our minds to it. Our solicitor is sure we have a strong case but we need others to help so please reply if you can.

Count me in, replied to other thread but might as well reply here too!

agreed, I'm in all the way, whatever it takes.

Arrow

Please keep this topic on one thread and take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service under Physician Complaints. Please keep all commentary to the facts of your particular cases.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Hi,

Yes I would be really interested in moving forward and trying to get something back. I am really angry at how I have been treated by KSL. Two transplants down the line and I am still filling my hair up with concealer. My hair looks ridiculous. Have a feeling of real disappointment as obviously I had convinced myself at this point in time I would have a full head of hair. The reality is that it is worse looking and I am now having to try and pursue these guys through court.

Where do we go from here then? As I said in previous thread I am only at month seven of my second transplant. This was done for free by KSL due the disgraceful "results" I got first time around. I know the industry line is you can't establish full results until month 12 but, as with first procedure, there has been zero growth so I know this "correction" procedure is going the same way as my original.

My next step is to phone my consultant who I have always dealt with and hear what he has to say. I know it's going to be the same as the last time, "the results will come, just need to be patient, wait till 12 months etc etc"

I also have a couple of concerns regarding taking case to court. One of them being that I was so disgusted with my first transplant result I stopped paying the finance company and defaulted on my loan. Out of a matter of principle there was no way I was paying £300 a month for that. It made my blood boil every time I seen the DD coming out of my bank. Not only have they ruined my hair they have ruined my credit file lol. The point is I don't know how that would stand in court if I have, strictly speaking, not paid for my procedure. Another problem I have is that I did not tell anyone apart from my parents and business partner about me having the work done on my hair. If I go to court with an action then it will be public record.

Have any of you guys managed to have any of your KSL disaster fixed elsewhere locally? I have heard DHI and Glasgow Clinic are pretty good. Is it worth me going to see one of these companies for a consultation and get a proper evaluation of the damage KSL have done to me and to see if it can be corrected? As I said in previous thread I have came to terms with the fact that I will need to get this sorted as I am nowhere near having a full head of hair as promised. I am looking in a mirror as I type this post in my office and my hair is a joke. I cannot even work it in to any sort of style. They have left me with a big thick bushy fringe and a thinning top with lots of scalp visible. My fringe is all wavy at the front and the middle of my head is filled with concealer. To know I should be sitting with a full head of hair right now if it wasn't for these guys really depresses me. I feel like I have lost a period of my life as I am paranoid to go out to clubs and I don't want to get into relationships etc because of this. Then I have the thought that I need to go through the procedure all over again and having to wait, take time of work, cost etc is soul destroying.

I did notice last year that KSL had many bad reviews on their Facebook page. I was keeping an eye on that and funnily enough it disappeared then reappeared with good reviews. Exact same thing happened with their google reviews, although a fairly recent one star review has been left. I often think how the hell can they get away with this without the press getting involved, people documenting their stories on Facebook or Twitter etc and then I think of the fact that I wouldn't be brave enough to come forward publicly and do it so I suppose that answers my question on how they can get away with it.
    Last edited by arniegold; 10-10-2017 at 06:14 AM. Reason: missed words

arniegold, what you shouldn't do is just sit back and accept it, I realise it is an embarrassing subject but KSL hair cannot under any circumstances be allowed to get away with this, I would contact the finance company and explain to them why you have stopped paying them, their may be some clause in the terms and condition that KSL hair have to live up too also, which might offer you a way out of paying, next I wouldn't bother phoning them, firstly because its a waste of time, they don't return calls and secondly it isn't accountable, use email with receive and read receipts, in your emails mention the supply of goods and services act 1982, in particular part 2 section 13, which states a service must be conducted with reasonable skill and care, and your intent, not that KSL hair will respond, but it lays a foundation for legal action having followed the correct escalation, I would also encourage you to leave reviews around the internet, google for a start and also various cosmetic clinic review sites their is, take photos and post them too, and only post facts and be 100% honest, not that you would need to lie in the slightest. for legal action it depends on what side of the border you are on, as you will need a solicitor in Scotland, finally take everything they say with a pinch of salt they are salesmen that's all and do not let them scare you with legal threats either the CEO is a complete coward of the highest order.

David,

Yeah I do realise that to get any result I will have to take action. What reviews have you left on google & social media as I have spent quite a bit of time looking and right now I can only find one negative review on google. I have not seen anyone complaining & detailing timeline of bad service/growth with photographic evidence anywhere.

I am in Scotland. Are you? Are all of the guys on here who are planning some form of action going to use same solicitor?

I have seen the CEO in the office when I have been in for laser etc but I have not had any dialogue or dealings with him. In what way is he a coward? I have heard stories about him threatening people with violence etc, not saying these rumours are true though and it wouldn't put me off complaining just wondering what made you think this? I am quite surprised there has not been violence in that office between customers and staff due to the amount of terrible results people have had and money they have lost.

I've reviewed on a few sites and google with pictures but the pictures seem hard to find, yes I'm in Scotland too, I would google medical compensation and start from there, their as various no win no fee firms to be found, I wouldn't believe the CEO of KSL hair threatening people, he is small ugly bloke who wouldn't pose a physical threat to most, however he isn't shy in quoting his "legal team" if you threaten to publishes KSL hair`s train wreck services, anyone with any sense of decency or courage would acknowledge their mistakes and put them right one way or another, but not SL, no he is a special kind of A hole. He would not even speak to me on the phone, I have been polite and patient, I nearly got him to phone, but he kept putting it off and then obviously chickened out, either that or he was too busy spending our money at the bar at St Andrews golf course. twitter is the best place to complain, do you believe KSL hair uses the hash tag bestinthebusiness that in its self is an insult...

Right gentlemen,

We need to speak somewhere else and not on this. Has anyone any ideas on where about we can do this. I have a old email address I could use and get you all on that.

To get the ball rolling I need to know some things from you guys. We need a report done, an assessment of the quality of work carried out etc. Bad thing is it will be costing anywhere from £500 - £1500. This might be better for someone that will fit into the legal aid category, this we need to sort out. All we need is one report to start this off, the legal team have to then asses this and then know how to pursue it. They are a big UK outfit and will be looking to win so this stage is important.

I need everyone to stay focused and not feel defeated, this is hopefully the beginning of then end for us.

I have been told to,

Get a similar looking page on Facebook to KSL, It can have KSL but will need to have the meaning in the sign. We need followers, keeping everything factual. Posting pictures, our experiences, money, contract information etc.
    We also need to get on twitter and do the same there, everything needs to be kept clean and again factual.

This we can not discuss on this, so any ideas on where to meet please reply.. we will win!

Sorry to hear about your dealings with KSL earlier this year I nearly got sucked into their scam adverts, I saw an Instagram post saying book before end of jan and get £2k off, all their celeb pics looked good so I thought I’d found the perfect place. Even the pay on finance part seemed good

So glad I never went through with it, hope you guys get sorted out.

Oh also their slogan “best in the business” is really annoying