+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Burn KSL View Post
    Hi there,

I am in the middle of building a case against KLS in Glasgow and would like it if all the unhappy customers could reply.

Give me your thoughts on court, lets share ideas and put them to a stop. I had enough and feel it is now time to fight them. We need to work together and we will succeed if we put our minds to it. Our solicitor is sure we have a strong case but we need others to help so please reply if you can.
    I met these cowboys in 2014, long story short I have spent thousands getting their work removed and getting my skin back to normal. I was lucky and got every penny back that I ever gave these cowboys. Simon and andrew know exactly who I am. Came across this news about ksl hair in the paper yesterday so I went on the truth facebook page and I have since been in contact with the lawyers from that page. I do not have facebook but I will provide my contact details to whoever would like to discuss my story. I live close to glasgow. Best of luck gents.

That’s great you got your money back. You should inbox the KSL Hair The Truth page as I’m sure the boys would like to hear from you.

I don't have facebook to inbox them, you are more than welcome to do so on my behalf. I have got rid of my transplant and the skin that was the recipient area is now next to perfect. My mates say that you wouldn't know a thing. I now just shave my head with clippers every 3 days or so, which is what I should have done to begin with. I have contacted the lawyers on the truth facebook page and will provide all the evidence needed including pictures. There is a wee place in glasgow who will remove your transplant and fix your recipient area that will no doubt look like the surface of the moon. Non surgical and not expensive. I am not sure how to private message so if someone could let me know that would be great. I am more than happy to pass my contact details privately.

I have just noticed this site / thread after finding out yesterday by chance that the KSL Glasgow clinic had closed (was looking for their phone number online as was due a post op. review & light treatment but had no text reminder and my appointment the previous week had been cancelled). I happened to stray on to the Sun newspaper article.
    As my membership name suggests I was on my 3rd procedure to achieve acceptable result.
    I have noted elsewhere a lawyer / solicitor in Glasgow being referred to for contact, and intended doing so next week.
    I perceviered with further ops. as I didn't rate my chances of a refund given that KSL had received all their money and this exceeded the limit for a small claims court and no finance had been used as payment.
    I am quite willing to get involved in any case, particularly against Simon Lindsay and those in the know that there was deliberate deceipt and malpractice at play.
    I

Welcome 3rd time lucky. I only found out the other day after reading the paper. I also got in touch with the lawyers who are jones and whyte of glasgow. Give them a call.

Thanks for the reply Carma.

I have sent an email to the address given on an earlier message to this thread, and had thought the lawyers referred to in your reply was Jones & Whyte, from the 'KSL hair the truth' Facebook page.

Thanks for advice.

I also replied to the email on this thread, have not got a reply yet. Yes thats the lawyers I am talking about. I am led to believe that my surgeon did not have a license to practice in the uk, I also believe that this was confirmed by the gmc. His face is plastered on the the ksl truth page.

Any update on this? I'm in a similar situation

I haven't taken any further action as just been so busy work wise & personally, also less urgency since i am less likely than others to have any recource to being compensated for all my inconvenience / expense not to mention anguish & stress.

I may however make the effort to contact the lawyers mentioned to discuss any need for my 'story' should it help matters (should some form of action be taken against the individuals involved).

hello i need some help as ksl have caused me some stress and loss of a large amount of cash