+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

This is a client testimonial from Brian McPherson he his happy for us to name him

I underwentFUE at KSL this week and I was very impressed with the professional and cheery attitude of both office staff and the medical team, before the procedure everything was fully explained and all questions were candidly answered, as for the procedure itself well it was relaxed pain free and quite an enjoyable experience, i was totally relaxed from start to finish. I went back 2 days later for a post op check and again I experienced top class serviceand the technician who done the implants was on hand to check her work which made me feel very satisfied with the whole KSL set up, i will be receiving email and text alerts reminding me off my follow up laser sessions and once again I was assured to phone at any time should I have any questions, Overall rating for my experience is a resounding 10/10 and I would recommend anybody thinking of this procedure to give KSL a visit. Brian.

This is another client testimonial who is happy to be named Mr Scott Brown

I approached KSL after visiting several similar clinics but after a relaxed and informative consultation I knew KSL was the place to go. Their staff are so pleasant, well presented and you feel like they genuinely care despite being extremely busy. It's now been 5 months since my procedure which was quick and virtually painless, I have to say I am over the moon with the results and there is somuch more to come. I can't speak highly enough or Simon, Andrew and the team and wish them all the best and further success.

Well Simon, I'm sure you know exactly who I am, I haven't got a fake name or hiding anywhere, I've tried to have a conversation with you for months now to find an amical solution, but no you wont phone or answer the phone to me, and shall we mention my 7 hour round trip to meet you in you office that you didn't show up too?? I also have email proof of your trickery and lies, so lets air it all on a public forum because I've nothing to hide!! like I have told you numinous times via email, your company has the worst customer services I have ever seen, your empty promises and incompetence's are unbelievable, and now there are customers of yours you have actually damaged, affecting their life and confidence. this is only going to escalate now, you search KSL hair on GOOGLE and this forum pops up right underneath your website, 2 potential customers of yours commentated on here, so that's 2 people that wont have to deal with your train wreck services, but from your point of view that's 2 customers you've lost due to poor services and horrific customer services, and U tube videos of paid celebrities advertising your clinic, laughable. Simon you have my contact details, phone number, email, so feel free to call, or live on here if you prefer?

gents, I have had the pleasure of more threats from KSL hair`s CEO, but I think he is starting to realise that he better start taking us seriously, I would encourage you all to contact him and tell him what you expect of him in the regard of compensation, he may be more inclined to listening now that this forum is gathering pace.

Good afternoon Gentleman pls don’t hesitate to contact me regarding your grievances and I hope to be able to resolve these issues as quickly and smoothly as possible. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Simon KSL View Post
    This is a client testimonial from Brian McPherson he his happy for us to name him

I underwentFUE at KSL this week and I was very impressed with the professional and cheery attitude of both office staff and the medical team, before the procedure everything was fully explained and all questions were candidly answered, as for the procedure itself well it was relaxed pain free and quite an enjoyable experience, i was totally relaxed from start to finish. I went back 2 days later for a post op check and again I experienced top class serviceand the technician who done the implants was on hand to check her work which made me feel very satisfied with the whole KSL set up, i will be receiving email and text alerts reminding me off my follow up laser sessions and once again I was assured to phone at any time should I have any questions, Overall rating for my experience is a resounding 10/10 and I would recommend anybody thinking of this procedure to give KSL a visit. Brian.
    Show us Brians before and after results after a year.

Hmmmmm, in my experience a review that good would tend to be questionable to say the least, and knowing where it came from I think Karen Dunbar’s character from chewin the fat would say it best, “I think I can smell shite, no I can definitely smell shite”!

Another big red flag with KSL is I can't find the Doctors they use to do the procedures. Most reputable places have their Doctors profile on the website so you can do some research on them. I could give a rats ass about meeting the consultant..I want to meet the guy doing the procedure.

Also 5 youtube videos claiming good work, wow.. that is a lot claiming you deal with thousand of clients.