Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HarryConnick
    • Oct 2017

Legit Dutasteride Source

Hey all, trying to jump on some dutasteride and was hoping some of you could share your sources.

I bought finasteride from an online pharmacy about six months ago, but cannot remember the name. Been searching around and it seems alldaychemist, unitedpharmacies, and inhousepharmacies are all popular trusted sources. Unfortunately for me, none of them accept credit cards.

So the real question is: What is an online pharmacy you know is legit that accepts credit cards or paypal?

Appreciate all the feedback in advance. It just feels stupid taking a risk on some random site when most of the people here know and use sites they know work from experience.
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

medicalwellnesscenter.com fill out the form and a Dr. will review it and send the script to your pharmacy.

Comment

• hegets
      • Oct 2017

I've used them http://goo.gl/uMvJSy for months. Last time they gave me 10% coupon code "NEWHAIR". I have been taking this for more than six months. No side effects. Have all the positive effects like thinning of hair reduced, rather it seems new hair have grown. ( it is the comment of my barber)

Comment

Working...