Like/regret your hair transplant?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sean
    • Jan 2011

Regret as im in pain due to needing repair to further damaged scalp. This has been an ongoing nightmare. Realized few folks genuinely care about you in this industry. Realized how docs can disappear. Realized how many patients are repair patients when so many message you as they are in your same shoes.

I hope i can get this ethically repaired by a doctor that actually cares and has compassion for human beings. Truly cares for his/her patients and works to better lives more and enjoys that as a satisfaction. Sometimes a good deed can go a long way. Id like to live id like to move forward from the obstacles caused by those that negatively impacted my scalp and face. The more this damage builds up, the more it worries me

Comment

• farsanUK
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by gmonasco
      Has anyone here undergone a hair transplant with an IAHRS member surgeon and regretted your decision? Or are you glad you went through with your transplant, even if it didn't fully meet your pre-op expectations?
      I had ht with an iahrs doc - Erdogan. It was absolute shambles and its ruined my life. Dont trust any of these lot just shave your hair off . This guy has had so many bad results in the last 2 years but this forum will not take notice of those because those people arent complaining on this forum so its irrelevant to them.

Comment

• huncholini
        • Apr 2020

You've mentioned people aren't complaining on this forum a number of times, but won't tell us where people are complaining. I'm considering a HT with Dr. Koray Erdogan so if his results have indeed been bad over the last couple of years, please show me.

Comment

• noahcentineo
          • Nov 2020

Creative painting

Your writing is special, and what you learn from us is your creativity, and unique pictures.
          easy how to draw

Comment

Working...