Threaded View

Default HL devestated me.

Hey all,
    My name is Ori and im 26yo guy from Israel.
    i've been losing my hair for 7 years now, i tried everything within my powers to prevent it, i went on the propecia for 6 months but my mpb is too aggressive + i had sides so i decided to drop the pill, i cant use rogaine because im allergic to it (i tried that and almost ended up in the hospital) Im currently NW3-4 and thinning extremely in frontal area, my temples are gone dead,
    I really tried to ignore it, tried to work inside my mental mechanism but recently i came to realization that no matter how hard ill try ill never be happy with my balding head. i go to collage and im the only one in my class who suffers from hair lose, i barely have friends but the ones i do are very close to me (i guess i can thank my hair lose for being a good filter when it comes to socializing lol) i feel so alone in this, i only have my mother to support me but i dont want to let her know how i feel, she is a single mother and raises my 2 young brothers all by herself.
    i feel beaten, usually i dont give up on things that i want, but losing my hair was a devastating experience for me and my ego. ofc girls wont give me a second look, not only im balding like f***, im very depressed about that too. if you knew me in high school you wouldn't you wouldn't believe it the same person, i was so vital back then, so eager to do things, to go out, to meet people, 7 years of losing hair changed me 180 degrees. i would never in a million years go back to be that happy shinning person i used to.
    im sorry for this i just needed to take it out in a hope someone can relate to this.