+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It is incredibly effective when used both topically and internally, The key is supercritical CO2 extraction. Add both Taurine and l-canitine to block both TGFB1 and TGFB2 and it is more effective than Fin. This combination also raises glutathione levels throughout the body instead of destroying them. Fin will always be one step forward, and one step back, Because when you significantly reduce the body's MOST important antioxidant, it would be impossible to think that this would not affect your hair. I think this why, or at least part of why Fin doesn't seem to maintain its effectiveness. On the other hand, if it is raised with the above combination, this snowballs into a maintainable approach, and good health. I continue to grow more hair, its exciting every time I look in the mirror, I find more hair and the existing hair is thicker.

Here's an interesting article on the Role of TGF-β2 in the human hair cycle
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...23181103002706

I just entered their website (Hairmetto) and your pictures are basically on the main page, in a youtube video which says "Please meet John, one of our Amazon customers who didn't want anything chemical due to possible adverse side effects. Even after other natural products failed, HAIRMETTO worked for him. We invite you to see for yourself..."

It is kinda weird man.
    I wanna believe you but it looks awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    I just entered their website (Hairmetto) and your pictures are basically on the main page, in a youtube video which says "Please meet John, one of our Amazon customers who didn't want anything chemical due to possible adverse side effects. Even after other natural products failed, HAIRMETTO worked for him. We invite you to see for yourself..."

It is kinda weird man.
    I wanna believe you but it looks awkward.
    That guy is a total sham. I do not trust him.

His pics are also the only ones posted on the Amazon product page.

I ran a software that checks Amazon reviews and the hairmetto page got flagged for having many fake reviews.

Lol at th video of groughback on the hairmetto website:

Please meet John, one of our Amazon customers who didn't want anything chemical due to possible adverse side effects. Even after other natural products failed, HAIRMETTO worked for him.

He doesn't wanna use anything chemical? Then why is he using minox? Lol!

Ok, I glued the hair on F*ck heads. I'm hear to deceive you all. Again I'm not here to explain myself, but why not. First off, I am working extremely hard at what I am doing and it takes about an hour a day, so criticisms are not really welcome here, as I did not "sham" hair on my head. I have spent alot of time on researching what I think has the strongest studies, eating well, and supplementing. I recently went on vacation to Colorado, with some friends, and because of my dedication every night I had wait till everyone fell asleep, sneak into the bathroom to put the hairmetto on my head, rub it in, massage my head for 15mins, put a shower cap on, grab a towel from the bathroom to place over the pillow on my bed and go to sleep. The next morning, wake up before everyone to get in the shower first, take my many vitamins, eat a raw clove of garlic, eat three raw eggs, go to the refrigerator, get out the spinach and make my morning smoothie.
    When most people would say "oh well I'm going on vacation I'm going to have to skip my oil" I was not willing to do that. So believe me when I say I have nothing to prove here. I actually came across Hairmetto by Googling "saw palmetto and pumpkin seed topical", once I found the name hairmetto, I googled "Hairmetto results". Guess where that brought me?? Here to this forum. Take a look some other guy has a thread on it, I am not the first to get results. I told that I reviewed it. I shoiuld, they saved my hair. They contacted me and asked if they could use my amazon review photo's and I said "sure". Honestly I feel like I should be getting something for it, now that I see the web page, but I guess I'm happy with my hair.. So honestly enough of the fraud claims, I'm a real guy like you, and don't have it in me to make Sh*t up out of the blue.

By the way, if you ever travel to the mountains and are at high altitudes, take NAC, NAC can form a red blood cell-derived molecule called nitrosothiol that fools your body into thinking there’s an oxygen shortage. This with the real oxygen shortage from being at altitudes of 7,000-13,000ft will cause a HUGE increase in red blood cell production, this surge of red blood cells into the body will help to increase the oxygen supply along with new fresh blood cells to the scalp.
    I took the time to research this as well before the trip, because I was afraid of losing ground, instead I gained a considerable amount!

So cut the doubts please.

Here's what is happening for me most recently, I took this tonight to put this to rest. There is not a pharm on the planet that will do this, or you all would have your hair back. All brand new terminal hairs to add to the thousands that have already grown to full length. Every SINGLE follicle that I have EVER had, has a hair is coming back!

Nothing you are doing will grow Terminal hair like this, it has to come natural.

This would be why they asked me, wouldn't you? People are lazy and give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kneeland View Post
    While I'm no doctor it's my understanding that most studies, including this one, are looking at Saw Palmetto's effects specifically within the prostate, and there are promising results there like this one.

It seems like SP has been proven to lower DHT levels in the prostate but not as much as Fin, and not through the entire body (and thus scalp):

"Men taking SPHB had a significant decrease in prostate tissue levels of DHT from baseline to 6 months of treatment (p = 0.005). However, this reduction was not statistically significant when compared to the placebo group. The 6-month decline in DHT for the SPHB group was 32%. In comparison, the finasteride effect on prostate tissue levels of DHT was an 80% reduction compared to untreated men. Treatment with SPHB led to no changes in prostate tissue levels of T or in serum levels of T or DHT. Of particular interest, serum levels of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) decreased by approximately 50% in men taking finasteride compared to no change in men taking SPHB."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...eport=abstract

(I hate that I couldn't find the full version available anywhere for free- sorry about that)

There's another study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23298508) that shows SP helped 38% of men who were losing hair vs 68% with Finasteride, with SP relatively better for mild loss and Finasteride relatively better for moderate/severe loss.

So yes, I do believe SP helps and it's certainly worth trying out if you are afraid of the sides from Fin and/or your hair loss is mild, but it really doesn't seem like it's helps more than Fin does.
    It is incredibly effective when used both topically and internally, The key is supercritical CO2 extraction. Add both Taurine and l-carnitine to block both TGFB1 and TGFB2 and it is more effective than Fin. This combination also raises glutathione levels throughout the body instead of destroying them. Fin will always be one step forward, and one step back, Because when you significantly reduce the body's MOST important antioxidant, it would be impossible to think that this would not affect your hair. I think this why, or at least part of why Fin doesn't seem to maintain its effectiveness. On the other hand, if it is raised with the above combination, this snowballs into a maintainable approach, and good health. I continue to grow more hair, its exciting every time I look in the mirror, I find more hair and the existing hair is thicker.

Here's an interesting article on the Role of TGF-β2 in the human hair cycle
    https://www.omicsonline.org/referenc...le-954474.html

Lol at calling everyone "F*ck heads." It just looks super shady you're promoting the product when you're pictures are the only one on their amazon page and there's a vid on their site with u and ur pics. Look at all of this logically.

The amazon page was also flagged for multiple fake reviews.

Anyway, hope u do have luck with whatever u use.

Thanks,
    You too, but lets get real

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kneeland View Post
    While I'm no doctor it's my understanding that most studies, including this one, are looking at Saw Palmetto's effects specifically within the prostate, and there are promising results there like this one.

It seems like SP has been proven to lower DHT levels in the prostate but not as much as Fin, and not through the entire body (and thus scalp):

"Men taking SPHB had a significant decrease in prostate tissue levels of DHT from baseline to 6 months of treatment (p = 0.005). However, this reduction was not statistically significant when compared to the placebo group. The 6-month decline in DHT for the SPHB group was 32%. In comparison, the finasteride effect on prostate tissue levels of DHT was an 80% reduction compared to untreated men. Treatment with SPHB led to no changes in prostate tissue levels of T or in serum levels of T or DHT. Of particular interest, serum levels of prostate-specific antigen (PSA) decreased by approximately 50% in men taking finasteride compared to no change in men taking SPHB."

Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...eport=abstract

(I hate that I couldn't find the full version available anywhere for free- sorry about that)

There's another study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23298508) that shows SP helped 38% of men who were losing hair vs 68% with Finasteride, with SP relatively better for mild loss and Finasteride relatively better for moderate/severe loss.

So yes, I do believe SP helps and it's certainly worth trying out if you are afraid of the sides from Fin and/or your hair loss is mild, but it really doesn't seem like it's helps more than Fin does.
    Kylee, is it possible that not all the answers of hair loss are within modern medicine? Do you consider any prescription treatment of today to be a "Cure"? Does the picture above, with every single follicle growing new hair, constitute a much closer description of a "Cure", than a prescribed drug that does little more than prolong hair loss?

Oh, and when referencing study's, please make sure you reference the substance correctly SPHB is not SPSE, or even close. They are two separate and very different compounds.