My hair situation, and should I pay for an Initial Consultation fee?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oldschoolplaya
    • Sep 2015

My hair situation, and should I pay for an Initial Consultation fee?

I am 41 years old, decided to call out the heavy guns on my hair loss situation. I will throw money at this problem, but not throw it away.

I am considering an initial $250 consultation with Dr Bauman Medical Group. Has anyone done this, and was it money well spent? I will need to send him photos and a questionnaire and then he plans a course of action.

I am attaching the very same photos I would send him. Maybe I can get the same information from this site for free.

My hair loss is not good and I need realistic expectations and on what I could expect from a FUE transplant. I have very thick donor hair but I just don't know if there is enough to do the entire Norwood area since I am losing everything in the horseshoe area.

I have tried various DHT blockers like finasteride, dutasteride but due to side affects I quit them. I am now taking topical finasteride .01% from medical wellness center and side affects seems to be non existent, and I do not seem to be regressing further.

Dr Bauman also caries a topical formula that is called 82M and is a more powerful topical finasteride solution with .Minoxidil. That is the main reason I'm interested in him along with the possible FUE procedure.
    Attached Files
  • raider
    • Aug 2016

Did you ultimate use the services of Dr. Bauman?

Comment

• Stevedawg18
      • Jun 2016

Looks like you could probably get a good hairline and decent mid section in one procedure. You’ll probably still have a thinning crown and it’s going to keep thinning as you age.

Comment

• Warchild
        • Oct 2019

You shouldn’t have to pay for a consultation.

Comment

Working...