+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by forgottenwarrior View Post
    Great to see you back and posting again. I have a enormous post I can put up linking everything things together between AGA, insulin resistance/diabetes, and even the Parkinson's link where it all comes back to FOXA2 and how it links up in the gut. I suggest you check out these two studies one showing the link between the gut and Parkinson's along with this other study of FOXA2 levels being affected by probiotic administration.
    Hi forgottenwarrior. Based on your ideas, how would Foxa2 and the gut modulate hair growth on other areas of the body besides the scalp (if at all)? Using this knowledge, could I control the amount of terminal hair that grows between my eyebrows? For example, if I wanted to prevent any terminal hair growth between my eyebrows, how would I do it using your ideas on Foxa2 and the gut? And conversely, if I wanted a killer unibrow, how would I accomplish that?

Quote Originally Posted by forgottenwarrior View Post
    Great to see you back and posting again. I have a enormous post I can put up linking everything things together between AGA, insulin resistance/diabetes, and even the Parkinson's link where it all comes back to FOXA2 and how it links up in the gut. I suggest you check out these two studies one showing the link between the gut and Parkinson's along with this other study of FOXA2 levels being affected by probiotic administration.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4135721/

"Principally, the administration of L. casei Zhang prevents the loss of pancreatic ClC-2 and FoxA2 expression in high-fat-sucrose fed rats. Low pancreatic FoxA2 expression level is proven to be positively correlated with insulin resistance and the risk of T2DM27. Interestingly, the liver of FoxA2-deficient mice had shown high bile acid accumulation28. In addition, it has been proposed that a high intracellular Cl– in the β-cell of pancreas is essential to electrical activity of β-cell membrane and insulin release29.Considering all these, we presumed that probiotic pretreatment protects the pancreas in high-fat-sucrose fed rats by enhancing pancreatic ClC-2 expression and eliminating bile acids in feces through a bile acid–chloride exchanging mechanism."

Here is the other study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4932209/

"Recently, a study explored the relation of gut microbiota with clinical phenotype of PD and compared fecal microbiomes of patients with PD with control subjects and showed a reduction of Prevotellaceae in PD. Moreover, the relative abundance of Enterobacteriaceae was positively related with the severity of postural instability and gait difficulty[22]. These findings offer some insight into the possible effect of gut microbiota on PD."

What this study is showing is how scoliosis seen in Parkinson's is originating from gut dysbiosis.

Please check your PM's and let's connect there. I forgot my passwords along with the url too.

Edit: Wow seems like I can't find the PMs on here.
    ok now i rememebr it's SAGA- but what is the full url?

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingofFighters View Post
    ok now i rememebr it's SAGA- but what is the full url?
    s t o p a g a . c o m would be the url you are thinking of