Cutting Edge Update Suggestion. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Cutting Edge Update Suggestion.

May I make a suggestion? How bout 1 bald truth episode dedicated exclusively to cutting edge technology. Invite representatives from histogen, replicel, and all the other companies in the race still. Give each of them a segment to discuss where they are exactly, and what people can honestly expect, and hope for in years to come. Allow callers to ask some questions. Give an update. Present any evidence they might have. Give them a chance to speak. Give listeners an update.

Take a week away from discussing men's issues,hair systems, propecia and hair transplants. Dedicate a week to informing the listener about what exciting things are to come, and what evidence we have to support it. Thanks.

10000% good idea!

many people are hesitating with existing possibilities and speculating on what is coming...

I third this idea!!!!! We should legit do it

My guess is that it will be difficult to get a response to this, since this site has alot invested in CURRENT technologies.

Has anyone responded to this yet, bet almost everyone here would be interested.

very much in favor of this.
    Someone suggested that this site is invested in current technology as if to suggest that this site is limiting access to promising new technology or old methodologies. I hope this is not a truth.
    A platform based on present-day communication tools (uploading of pictures, other observations of the users, a certainty that it is a true representation of the person documenting their own experience etc) would be a great tool for others to gain insights from the collective baldness to hair experience.

I think it's safe to say that spencer has his listeners best interest in mind. That wasn't the point. it's not 100% clear what technology is on the horizon and where we are at the moment. Is there hope to reunite with our hair? Is it only false hope?

Also from a scientific point of view maybe a little bit of an education on how the technology in theory will work when it's implemented. Q and A.

I think it's a fair thing to ask for. An episode dedicated to an update and an education of what technology is coming, who is in the game, what to realistically expect. A segment for each player to represent their company. Hope we can do this. I'll tune in! Please Make it happen spencer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianf View Post
    I think it's safe to say that spencer has his listeners best interest in mind. That wasn't the point. it's not 100% clear what technology is on the horizon and where we are at the moment. Is there hope to reunite with our hair? Is it only false hope?

Also from a scientific point of view maybe a little bit of an education on how the technology in theory will work when it's implemented. Q and A.

I think it's a fair thing to ask for. An episode dedicated to an update and an education of what technology is coming, who is in the game, what to realistically expect. A segment for each player to represent their company. Hope we can do this. I'll tune in! Please Make it happen spencer.
    I Second the motion.

Yo...unfortunately....THE TWO Spencer's.....get it, it's like the two Ronnies....but....I do really like them both and I've learnt so much about hair loss from them both.....the truth is....take propecia or go bald.....if there is hope everyone will know....so drop that tab and kick back.....the Spencer's would be the first to let you know of any developments.....

That's not the point. I realize it's not coming tomorrow. Maybe not even in 5 years. I meant as an update to keep us all in the loop about what's up. Also, I think it would be great for ratings to give the propecia, hair transplant, and minoxidil topic a rest for a week.