+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Laser devices are pure sh@t!! You are better off with a $20 vibrating brush that actually makes contact with your scalp, since hair loss in a big part is caused by fibrosis of the scalp,this does a better job of increasing circulation, preventing and reversing rigidification of the scalp by actively breaking this up. This what I use 15 mins a day without fail. Vibrating brushes have massage balls on the opposite side, I use both sides.

First grouch back where did this conversation happen. Between u and jackito and second why do u post basically the same pics over and over. Plus I think ur hair in second pic is mic whiter. Pls clarify this?

I am not here to explain myself, but the link of this is at the bottom of what you just read.

look at the dates, one is summer.......one is winter. in summer brown hair is lighter in the winter its darker. Again what would even be my motivation to post fake pics, other than what there not fake, qand thats something to be excited about.

look at the front of my hairline, where I have a certain wave, almost a cowlick and its clear.

Bump

Hahaha I think you two should get a room seems like you guys have history, but still guys I'm on the Fence on what to do, do we have like any statistics of guys who are on Propecia without side effects for long term?

Most have no perceived side affects with short term use according to studies. The problem is if you start, it's a lifetime commitment (otherwise pointless), or you lose hair that you would have, by never starting. I'd be hard pressed to believe, that 20 years or more of any pharmaceutical isn't going to have a negative affect. Especially one that forcefully interferes with hormone function.

The decline in testosterone doesn't stop older and old men from continuing to lose hair. I suspect because your body only needs a tiny bit of testosterone to make all the DHT it needs.

You're right testosterone is not the problem. As we age our testosterone drops. Because this is a necessary hormone for men, I suspect this drop in testosterone, triggers a response by the body to convert a higher percentage of testosterone to DHT. DHT is ten times more powerful than testosterone, so the body tries to balance this drop in testosterone, by converting more of it to it's harmful brother, DHT.