+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Found a good Hair spray/Mousse

Hey I hope you guys know me enough to know that im not attemping to sell something to you, just telling you bout a product i just got and it may work cosmetically alittle. I know alot of us always are trying to find a good hair product that makes hair look a tad fuller. Today I was at CVS and saw something called "Got2Be" Fatting hair spray and also Moussee by the same name. It had a big "Plump it up" sticker on it. I said what the hell and bought it. I threw it in my hair when i got home, and no joke my hair looks pretty great (or as great as i can expect it to), i dunno if its the product, good hair day, whatever but it seems to somehow have done a decent job. Who knows ill prob use it again tomorrow and it will look like shit, but I figured Id give you guys the heads up.

This is the stuff, once again im not spamming some ad, i dont care if you buy it!

http://www.folica.com/got2b_Fat_Tasti_d5134.html
    http://www.folica.com/got2b_Fat_Tasti_d5140.html

Exactly what I was looking for!

Your awesome lol

I want to buy dermmatch but I also want a thickening spray as they seem to do great work on hair. I definitely will buy both. This is actually pretty damn cheap! How long will it last?

But what is the difference between the spray and the mousse? Should I get both? I have been making some extra money lately and I got some to spare again for some products. I am definitely getting dermmatch. Have you tried it?

I've been looking for something like this also. The last product (this one http://www.folica.com/TIGI_Bed_Head_C_d4917.html) I tried was gooey and made my hair all wavy and I like to slick it back and keep it straight.

heynow1234, does this have good hold and thickness right off the bat or does it make your hair wavy like a cream then becomes hard later on? I'm looking for something that's the equivalent of putting automotive grease in your hair!

hey guys, like i said I bought it yesterday so Im not sure how just how great it is yet, all i know is when i put it in yesterday my hair look really good. I bought both the spray and the mousse, i used the mouse first and styled it and then the spray to hold it better. The hold seemed pretty good, the spray didnt my hair stiff as a board like the other sprays ive used. They were both really cheap came out to 10 bucks for the 2 together, so its worth a shot. Im gonna use it again today and tomorrow ill keep you guys posted!

As for the dermatch, i have never used it, dont need it yet, probably soon!

Please give us some updates . My hair looks horrible today! I took some pics. DAMMIT!!!!

It is so thin! Only 1 month into my finasteride so...will see what happens

Please let me know what I should get as a concealer...I am definitely going to buy dermmatch ><. Should I get the moose with this stuff as well, or just the spray? Please let me know!

Any other suggestions welcome. I just need something to help get my mind at ease....

Dammit hair loss...damn you!

In all seriousness, I can't remember what I was like before I starting worrying about all this.

hey i used it again yesterday and it helped. Heres the deal keepthehair these 2 things work great for a hair spray and mousse but they arnt going to make a gigantic difference. I know concealers can help, however ive never used them. Ive heard Dermatch and Toppik are good stuff. Bottom line If you use hair spray or mousse every day i would say switch to this stuff as it will help your hair look fuller.

let me follow up my last post with a little more info.

The sprays hold is pretty good, it will last all day, but unlike other sprays it doesnt make you hair to hard. The mousse also doesnt weigh the hair down to much. I put the mousse in my hair first then use the spray and it def looks fuller. I have longer hair and comb it forward thats when my hair looks pretty good with this stuff.

Yeah, I tried buying it from folica but they don't ship to my country .

I bought dermmatch from dermmatch.com though. 10 dollar shipping, not toooo bad.

Wonder where I can get that spray and so.