+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Footballer's hairloss

Not sure if any of you guys follow football but this guy named Pandev from the Italian league has to have the worst hairloss progression I've ever come across in my life. The entire world has been mocking him for his atrocious hairline. If I didn't understand the perspective of a balding person I'd probably laugh myself but you have to feel for the guy.. couldn't have progressed in a worse pattern 8==D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3610.jpg

Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	53765  

Quote Originally Posted by Jackito View Post
    Not sure if any of you guys follow football but this guy named Pandev from the Italian league has to have the worst hairloss progression I've ever come across in my life. The entire world has been mocking him for his atrocious hairline. If I didn't understand the perspective of a balding person I'd probably laugh myself but you have to feel for the guy.. couldn't have progressed in a worse pattern 8==D.
    I feel bad for guys that get shit for something they can't control. As he gets older though, he'll probably be in better shape than the people who made fun of him. And he'll probably be in much better shape for sex to than his peers.

He who laughs last, laughs hardest!

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    I feel bad for guys that get shit for something they can't control. As he gets older though, he'll probably be in better shape than the people who made fun of him. And he'll probably be in much better shape for sex to than his peers.

so true!

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post

He's not exactly a young player. He's at the very ending stage of his career. I think he's age 34 which is still young to have such aggressive hairloss.To be fair though he could easily have transplants and fix up his hair If he chose to.. it's not like he wouldn't have the money either.

He's not exactly a young player. He's at the very ending stage of his career. I think he's age 34 which is still young to have such aggressive hairloss.To be fair though he could easily have transplants and fix up his hair If he chose to.. it's not like he wouldn't have the money either.
    Guys like this do themselves no favours though.
    If you get to that point, you're going to look so much better with a number 1 all over no matter what your head shape is etc.
    Leaving it the length he has it isn't going to help his case at all and due to the shape of his hairloss, he really is opening himself up to ridicule.
    Take David silva at Man City. The guy had minor hairloss, went for a shaved head, doesn't overally suit him but it sure beats what this guy has going on.

But yes, with the amount of money these boys are, it does beg the question why not just get it fixed?

Conte's (Chelsea manager) hair transplants are probably the best results I've seen.

There is a cure for hairloss, it's called money. (ProvidIng you're not a poor candidate that is)

If you get to that point, you're going to look so much better with a number 1 all over no matter what your head shape is etc.
    Leaving it the length he has it isn't going to help his case at all and due to the shape of his hairloss, he really is opening himself up to ridicule.
    Take David silva at Man City. The guy had minor hairloss, went for a shaved head, doesn't overally suit him but it sure beats what this guy has going on.

But yes, with the amount of money these boys are, it does beg the question why not just get it fixed?

Conte's (Chelsea manager) hair transplants are probably the best results I've seen.

There is a cure for hairloss, it's called money. (ProvidIng you're not a poor candidate that is)

Quote Originally Posted by Notgivingup2 View Post

To be fair, the poor guy probably doesn't even realise what it looks like. It'll be interesting to see what his hair looks like in a couple of weeks.. he'll likely have shaven it off after seeing the entire world mocking him for it.

Silva is a good example. I think the shaved look suits him, though I reckon once he's retired from football he'll return back to the public light with a full head of hair again. His fellow Span Fabregas did the same however most footballers will wait until after they've retired to get work done.

To be fair, the poor guy probably doesn't even realise what it looks like.
    he knows what it looks like but he thinks it looks fine.

Doctor Representative

True, if it really bothered him I'm sure he has the money for a transplant, or he could at least shave it. Being in the profession he's in though, I am sure by now he must be used to hearing some pretty awful things from angry fans so I hope he's able to ignore anybody making fun of his appearance.
    I am a representative for Dr. Sean Behnam in Los Angeles, CA.
    My opinions are my own.

Inactive

In a way, I envy guys like this who seem to give no Fs about their hair loss - and it has to be puzzling for the majority of us who can't imagine just "accepting" the state of our hair (which is why we end up on these forums looking for solutions). If it were me, I would either buzz it or look into getting it fixed - but this also goes to show that it's possible to find happiness and confidence in other things besides your hair/physical appearance. This is no different than the people who want to ridicule female celebrities for their weight, and the fact that people can be so cruel to mock and ridicule other people for such trivial matters as physical appearance is disheartening. Oh well. Thus is the world we live in, I suppose...