+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Its more than just nutrients. I think you can narrow it to 3 main factors: 1.Nutrients Vitamins minerals ect. This will help in many ways, one of the main factors is cholesterol, predominantly a male problem, and also found in very high amounts in scalp tissue of balding men. 2. Cell signaling, obviously this will be very different in men, and why we have body hair when women do not. 3.DHT a male hormone.

Men can positively influence everyone of these with nutrition, women do not tend to have these problems. They can eat like crud and not grow hair on their body, in the same way they can eat like crud and not lose hair on their head.

Because we are predisposed to hair loss, it is more important for men to use nutrition when it comes to hair loss.

Jackito, Btw. I do agree with you, topical is very important! The combination of internal and topical nutrition is key.

Poor nutrition nowadays has gone so bad I see teen girls with NW3 recessions and women in their 40s with see through hair every single day...They are affected as well they just have more headroom than us and their loss pattern is usually less obvious and much slower.

I heard drinking donkey piss works really well, also.

BaldBearded, we don't have time for discussions of your hobbies. We all have hobbies, I like skiing for instance.

This thread reminds of me the Seinfeld episode where George buys hair growing cream from China

Ohh god

I don't understand why the hair regrowth is made very complicated

All you need is to clean the scalp and provide it with necessary nutrients/proteins

Just give a try in your own methods (if you don't believe anybody)) andt your hair back
    Don't waste your valuable time on the threads or on understanding unnecessary too many things.

My friend is getting more hairs than I am getting, just following a very natural method.

However, I think It's time to post a new pic
    Will post soon

Don't waste your valuable time on all these things

Just give a try
    All the best

Jackinda,

Add this to your routine, can almost promise it will help, it is the best saw palmetto possible! its pharmicutical grade which is almost impossible to find, on amazon its $23 instead http://www.triquetrahealth.com/saw-p...nic/4592974774 add this, taurine 4,000mg, l carnitine tartrate 1,000mg (carnipure patented form) this is what helped me grow all the little hairs you are seeing into anagen hair!!!!

I think I am starting to notice a trend, Hairmetto the oil I use on my head is also CO2 extracted. probably when you hear from people that have used saw palmetto and say it doesn't work, they have used the wrong kind. CO2 extracted is hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    BaldBearded, we don't have time for discussions of your hobbies. We all have hobbies, I like skiing for instance.
    And that is about as relevant as any of the other suggestions on this absurd thread.