+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Hey guys! Jackindiasounds like a complete fraud pls don't listen to him he is saying the new hair is gold so light can't pass through lol and he's making up useless stuff for his fraud. Unless he can show proof u shouldn't believe him and he's also immaturely making fun of u in Hindi if u don't agree with him immaturely. I can understand Hindi so don't try tht with me. Pls don't waste our time and pls stop scamming people. Not being racist but thts wht u guys do.

Quote Originally Posted by THECOMEBACKKID12345 View Post
    Hey guys! Jackindiasounds like a complete fraud pls don't listen to him he is saying the new hair is gold so light can't pass through lol and he's making up useless stuff for his fraud. Unless he can show proof u shouldn't believe him and he's also immaturely making fun of u in Hindi if u don't agree with him immaturely. I can understand Hindi so don't try tht with me. Pls don't waste our time and pls stop scamming people. Not being racist but thts wht u guys do.
    I didn't even bother trying to put that in google translate it was obviously a bunch of insults. Have you seen what cupping does on someone's back? Imagine that on your scalp you will kill your hair what a bunch of garbage...

Wow

Very nice. Do you people think that I am having lot of time to spend on your critics and give reasons and explanations for that.
    Right now, I am feeling very bad for posting all the procedure in detail.

Have you ever noticed any new hair on head and how it looks like when it is at a very initial stage. As I got new hair, I was very much excited and I wanted to share this to maximum people. I am trying to help someone and what? I have to face crticism ???
    very great

You people think that I have time to spend on your critics or something else.

Do you really know what I had written in hindi??(you ask anybody who knows hindi on webchat)

Today, I understood one thing , you people never believe in the right person.
    But if a person who looks like a doctor tells you about hair transplantation , you will believe him and follow him.

I am gonna share my pics with you
    but I am not going to help anyone.

This is enough. What the shit is this.
    Really I felt very bad today.

I understood I have to help only someone who is near to me. If I try to help someone through online, It just hurts me

I am sorry guys
    You people might be wasting a lot of time spending on reading my procedure.
    sorry for wasting your time.

just think that I am here to make money, ok and get your satisfaction. This is all what you need, right??

This pic when I applied besan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170804_221438.jpg

Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	53801  

This pic after I applied charcoal+ginger+etc after cupping process

Name:	IMG_20170108_084759.jpg

Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	53802  

This is how my hair was in january

Name:	IMG_20170105_093325.jpg

Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	53803  

This is how my hair is at present

I tried to capture the new hair through camera

but

failed

so i got idea

i asked my dear one how she was able to see my new hair
    she replied that she was able to see them only "in the shade of light"
    i asked her to capture it through another phone while exposing torch light on my head

This way , I got all hair back all over the head
    while exposing the torch light in various angles only does she able to see them

Name:	IMG_20170911_200041.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	53804  

In the last pic, you can see lots of new hair in the middle line vertically which only are able to get captured while exposing the light in a particular angle.

however,

I know that you guys will not believe all this and again , you will start criticizing telling that they are fake pics or something else

today, I want to forgive myself for posting all these things and for let you know all about what I had tried

So
    I wanna tell you few things

I am not going to post any more
    bcoz
    you realized that I am here only to make money
    but all my tricks failed
    so I tried to convince you through my rubbish/fake procedure
    but again failed
    I understand that people are not easy fools to get fooled by someone like me
    so now I am staying out of all this and keep my mind cool
    I will just try help only those nearer to me telling my rubbish/fake procedure , ok

you are now allowed to criticize me like anything you want , ok

Bye

Jackinda, If you think it's working for you, it probably is. I think people here are concerned your trying to sell something. If you are not, don't get discouraged. It does look like it's working for you.

Although what I am doing is different than you, it shows that Natural methods work.

Here is the discouragement I heard back in march, good thing I didn't listen or I wouldn't be able to post this picture today:

3/21/2017

JeanlucBergman: From what I can see with your results, you've either gone backwards or maintained, and not over a particularly long period of time. Your regime also costs over 50 times (literally, that isn't hyperbole) more than finasteride, if you're taking it with a quartered generic proscar tablet. If you are achieving results, it is because you have lowered your alpha 5 reductase 2, in the same way the propecia does so. There is no difference doing this on a hardcore natural regime or on propecia. You will get the same sides on either, however finasteride has more clinical backing, it is cheaper, more effective and only 2-5% of users get side effects.

GroughBack: If you are referring to my progress, your head is the last thing you need to worry about, a pair of glasses would be much more help. I have at LEAST 30% more hair than 4 months ago, and 100% follicle restoration, that the close-ups make very clear. The darker pigment was never there before, and just as the earlier restored follicles have produced new terminal hair, ALL of the new follicles seem to be doing the same, so as far as time is concerned, it is definitely on my side. Unlike what you have now trapped yourself into, a maintenance routine that will involve at best, slower loss of your hair!

JeanlucBergman: 100% "follicle restoration"? No, that is a blatant lie. Keep kidding yourself buddy, I'll have a good laugh when you're a norwood 6 and on here asking for hairpiece advice. I hope people have a good look at your photos, because you sound totally delusional, and you're probably spending hundreds per month on vitamins that aren't helping.

GroughBack:The pictures make it clear, you are so trapped into what you are doing that any honesty at all isn't even possible? I have had doctors tell me that they have never seen results like this with finasteride, dudusteride the list goes on. I am sorry that what is obvious to professionals, friends, and family is not to you. It says more about your character, you just will not admit that something other than than the D**k breaker you are on works. https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/album....chmentid=50991

GroughBack: And saw palmetto, costs far less than fin

JeanlucBergman: Another blatant lie. How idiotic. You can get a years supply of generic proscar for $50. Also a years supply of high quality saw palmetto won't work for 95% of people with hairloss anyway. Certainly it hasn't for you.

JeanlucBergman: Maybe if you zoom in some more you'll magically become a norwood 1 again. I genuinely feel sorry for you. So, so delusional.
    "I have had doctors tell me that they have never seen results like this with finasteride, dudusteride the list goes on."

You're an idiot, and a liar, and possibly mentally ill. What do you even have to gain by making this shit up? One look at the wide shots of your head and it is clear you have gotten worse.

GroughBack: It isn't even possible to say it hasn't worked. 30% more hair is 30% more hair.

JeanlucBergman: We need some more opinions from others on this so that others can tell you you've gone backwards. You sound insane right now.

GroughBack: I think you might be drunk, blind, and foolish.

JeanlucBergman: I'm just trying to help you mate, you haven't grown anything back and you're kidding yourself. It's really embarrassing. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

And no, there is no data to suggest finasteride shrinks genitals, and if it did, so would saw palmetto, they are both reducers of alpha 5 reductase. Saw palmetto also reduces type 1 which has nothing to do with hairloss.

JeanlucBergman: The truth obviously hurts, but you sound insane right now. The most delusional person I have come across on these forums. At least you'll know I'm right in 6 months when you're substantially worse off.

GroughBack: Are you blind? do you not see the several thousand new terminal hairs.

JeanlucBergman: Hopefully some others see this thread and tell you the truth. You haven't improved at all.

GroughBack: It can't be argued, there are thousands of new hairs. They are in the pictures.

GroughBack: Do you expect others to say that I glued them there?? give it a rest.

JeanlucBergman: There are none you goddamn fuking blind idiot. Get real. See a psychiatrist.

GroughBack: Ok......

GroughBack: Done with you. Honesty isn't a part of your routine, sorry this is clearly working for me.

JeanlucBergman: I encourage others to look at GroughBacks results and report if they think they see improvement

Groughback: As do I, since I did not cut the shorter hairs to this length it is impossible to deny.

GroughBack: I was bald there bud, now there is hair.

JeanlucBergman: You're insane. I'm sorry, but you are insane. Your friends and family are assholes not to tell you the truth.

END OF THREAD https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...-any-way/page2

MY family that's "insane" say's thanks for the additional motivation!!!!! Here's today

THEN:

NOW: