+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

that's not the thing here

actually , what do you do to your scalp before you start applying any oil , whatever it is?

and

you tell me how can we clean our scalp

I don't put oil on my scalp

Fine louish

let it be

I will continue my post

pls Louish, if you dont believe , that's fine
    This is Ayurvedic method in India

(but i recommend you follow this (but only if you are interested and pls dont interrupt me, i am getting frustrated with your replies. this is a very good remedy, many people get their hair back very easily)

I'm gonna complete this and request you not to post any discouraging messages till I complete

let me complete, pls.

Once I complete, you scold as much as you like , ok tnq

Have fun!

so guys

now, we have to know what we have to do with the scalp ,

HOW TO CLEAN THE SCALP

what scalp has to do with the hair growth , ok

As I discussed, scalp is just any land where we wanna make it fertile/healthy

Just look at your scalp,

1. If your scalp is looking black, then there is absolutely no problem with the scalp. A black scalp says that it is healthy. Further, it should be like an orange skin (orange means fruit, not colour) where you can find section of smallest squares or circles.
    2. If your scalp is looking shiny, it is a clear indication that your scalp is very unhealthy, unfit for growing hair.
    3. If your scalp is full of some dirtness (it could be any dust, pollutants ,dandruff etc which were not washed away frequently with sufficient care.
    4. If your scalp is having some disease, (actually in this case, hair regrowth will be very good and very fast) go to the nearest dermatologist immediately and get the treatment.
    5. Try to hold your scalp skin (at the left last corner) with fore-finger and thumb, if you are able to hold it , it means your scalp is not healthy.

so now you got some opinion about your scalp right,

In all the above cases , absolutely, it is possible to make it healthy to ready it to grow hair

How,

I'm gonna tell the procedure.

First Day: visit an expert Barber , Ask him to do two-way shaving. What does it mean. Ask him to shave starting it from front to back side removing all the hair. and then again shave from back to front side. This procedure should leave no hair on the scalp. When you touch your scalp, you should be feeling a very smooth skin (try to shave as much as possible)

If dandruff is present, you can ask your barber to remove it through comb only as much as possible . (In India, we remove it through comb only to some extent, this will remove dandruff as much as possible)

Wash your scalp with an antiseptic soap.

Now take two teaspoons of besan powder along with hot water and apply it to scalp fully. Leave it overnight.

Second Day: Early in the morning , wash the scalp with besan powder, yes wash again with besan powder and then again with anti-septic soap.
    In the night, again two teaspoons of besan powder along with aloe-vera . leaving over night . morning washing with besan powder and soap.

Third Day: again two teaspoons of besan powder along with milk , leaving over night, morning washing with besan and soap

Fourth Day: again besan along with egg white (the white part of egg leaving yellow away) , leaving over night , morning washing with besan and soap.

In the above procedure, the chemicals, pollutants and any other external factors affecting the scalp will be removed.
    but still there is going to be major factor for hair loss (as many people know about it) - DHT

yes In many cases, DHT could be the reason , I said - could be" besides many other factors

So

on the fifth day, you have to go through CUPPING THERAPY (MOST IMPORTANT PROCEDURE) (by using glass cups, which brings all the blood onto the scalp)

PLEASE GO TO GOOGLE SEARCH , YOU CAN FIND IT

THIS PROCEDURE WILL LEAVE BLOOD MARKS ON YOUR SCALP FOR ATLEAST 3-4 DAYS. SO YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAN HOW TO SPEND THOSE DAYS COVERING HAIR (BY HAT/CAP/ETC)

(NOTE: IN THIS ENTIRE TREATMENT PROCEDURE, THERE IS NO NEED TO TAKE ANY LEAVE FROM WORK , YOU CAN CONTINUE WORKING)

AND THEN leave it for 5 days.
    All these 5 days, you will have to apply coconut oil and leave it in the morning and again applying in the nights. and wash your scalp everyday in the morning with any ayurvedic shampoo or kumkudukai/reetha powder/ shikakai powder.

Now, we gonna go through a procedure , WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IN THIS ENTIRE TREATMENT/PROCEDURE.
    AND IT IS
    REMOVING DHT (in most cases) as well as many other external factors Simultaneously making scalp healthy and fit to grow a new hair.

1. Take 5-6 guava leaves . wash it thoroughly.
    2. Prepare a mixture of Activated charcoal+ginger+garlic+lemon+egg white (ginger and garlic in lemon size, one egg white)

Apply the above mixture on the scalp and rub your scalp with guava leaves with much force of hand on the scalp. This could be painful and in some cases, very painful, if you are kid-natured (just kidding) . You should be ready for that. but absolutely not at all harmful.

The rubbing method should be at each and every part of scalp and with much preference to crown area as well as front.

this is the most beneficial part of the entire treatment.

will be back soon guys

"1. If your scalp is looking black, then there is absolutely no problem with the scalp. A black scalp says that it is healthy. Further, it should be like an orange skin (orange means fruit, not colour) where you can find section of smallest squares or circles."

What did I just read?

Quote Originally Posted by Louish View Post
    "1. If your scalp is looking black, then there is absolutely no problem with the scalp. A black scalp says that it is healthy. Further, it should be like an orange skin (orange means fruit, not colour) where you can find section of smallest squares or circles."

What did I just read?
    Sorry for my english
    I am not good at it

You got any doubts, ask me

So basically the most important part of your procedure is to break the very capillary your hair are feeding from by a completely retarded technic straight from the antiquity called cupping? This post is even more laughable than expected this is beyond retarded. Not to mention all the other nonsense in there. You are such a scientific wow LOL.

I think you are such a ****

Quote Originally Posted by jackindia View Post
    I think you are such a ****
    The farce you are calling a "procedure" would hurt your hair instead of helping. You don't realize that because you are completely ignorant. What did you expect? Arrive here with your third world "medicine" and be greeted with hugs and kisses? LOL. People like you are dangerous because some desperate guy could actually give it a try out of despair and hurt himself.