Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garageland
    • Dec 2009

4856 Grafts Repair Patient 4 Year Update Dr Hasson

Hi all, Joe kindly posted my video update earlier in the week, I just got back to the UK from a hairline refinement and scar revision it was also a chance for me to spend some time at the clinic with Joe and Doug and observing some surgeries of both Doctors Hasson and Wong.

As a real benefit the weather was great and I was able to explore Vancouver on foot, I will be updating my blog with a full range of photos of my trip and experience.

The surgery was a breeze for me as it was a very small session compared to last time around, despite my scalp being very tight from 4 strip sessions Dr Hasson was able to remove alot of my old UK scars and still get just over 600 grafts to soften and redesign my hairline, although I was very happy with my hairline after my old pluggy grafts had been hid Dr Hasson still felt it needed tweaking slightly.

The problem last time round was that my hairline created in 1996 by my old ht surgeon was wonky, I also wanted coverage all over so i didn't want a ton of grafts spend on my hairline and not get the coverage all over.Dr Hasson was able to even up the hairline and we decided a small widows peak might break up this appearance.

Whilst I was in town two guys from the UK were also in the chair on Thursday so it was good to catch up with them.

• garageland
    • Dec 2009

Comment

• J_B_Davis
      • Dec 2008

Great turn around. It's much more natural and fuller.

Comment

• garageland
        • Dec 2009

Thanks I am very happy with the result, as mentioned as part of my scar revision Dr Hasson was able to get 623 single grafts which he put into the immediate hairline to lower it slightly, add more density and try to cover the old mini and micro grafts that were still slightly visible to him, he also added a small widows peak to break the appearance.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
          • Mar 2010

Great progress.

It's gonna grow out great!

Comment

• Winston
            • Mar 2009

Looking really good Garageland!

Comment

• garageland
              • Dec 2009

Thanks guys, I am just at the 3 month stage and am noticing some new growth into the hairline, I will update some pictures and soon as there is something worth showing

Comment

• garageland
                • Dec 2009

I thought I would update my case at what was the 3.5 month period after my 600 grafts into the hairline, I have some early growth into the hairline which is easier to see in certain light than other, this started around the 2.5 month mark with an odd baby hair this has become increasing more rapid over the last month.

The hairs don't really make any contribution to my hairline at the moment as they are still short and baby fine....here are some pics

Comment

• 67mph
                  • Mar 2010

Truly amazingly magical!

good one Garageland, you've got to be chuffed witht this result, you have to be, it's simply excellent.

Comment

• dgman21
                    • Sep 2010

Garageland,
                    The first post had pics of you with shorter hair then longer. Is this before and after photos of the recent procedure? Or is it 3 months post procedure? I'm just trying to understand the comparison better.

Comment

• garageland
                      • Dec 2009

Thanks 57mph, yes I am well chuffed

Dgman - The first set of pics are my 4 year before and after pics after my first session of 4856 grafts, short hair = before, long hair= after.

Then I posted some immediate post op pics of the 600 grafts into the hairline, the recent pics at my house are 3 and a half months after the latest hairline improvement.Hope this clears things up

Comment

• garageland
                        • Dec 2009

6 month update

I have taken some new shots of my hairline these represent a 6 month update, I have kept the original thread alive so you can see how the progress has been made over the years. I have noticed over the last few months that the hairs have really started to fill in now and help hide the old pluggy work further. Whilst the new hairs are there they are still quite fine and short and don't at this stage make a huge cosmetic improvement yet.

Comment

• Spex
                          Dr Representative
                          • Nov 2008

Coming in nice
                          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

Working...