recent shedding has me scared!! - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GroughBack View Post
    I have posted a study on another thread showing pumpkin seeds are 4 times as effective as fin. So yes. Telling someone to intentionally shrink their member, is not helpful, I could post this study too.
    He's reported no sides from fin so it's almost certain that he won't experience any on dut. Those pictures you've provided don't even look like the same people. The hair colour of both is different and the pictures have competeltly different setting.

ok, Jackito, heres what I do: I spend time making Sh@t up and posting fake photo's on a site because its beneficial to me, not at all whats logical: This has worked for me, I'm excited, you would be too! and posting because it sucks going bald. The photo's are real, I assure you that I am so pathetic as to post fake photo's. Its real Jackito! We have different Ideas of what works, we both hope we're giving good advice......... and one of us posts photo's of our advice.

Btw you should try Taurine 4,000mg a day, it helps a lot! I block DHT with SP and you have fin. The Taurine strengthens the outer root sheath of the follicle, helping it to become less sensitive to what DHT can't be stopped.

here's one with the same background a few months ago (you can see I'm hiding bald spots that aren't there anymore) and the second makes very easy to tell its me

here's one with the same background a few months ago (you can see I'm hiding bald spots that aren't there anymore) and the second makes very easy to tell its me

Yes that's fair enough but there's many people on this site that try and promote their scam of a product.. not going to lie I thought you were one of them. Didn't you also mention that you were using finasteride? How do you know that finasteride isn't the main product behind the regrowth?

No, I never started rogaine or fin, the SP blocks a good enough percentage of DHT when used both topically and internal, the rest is by a combination of follicle protecting vitamins, the most important I think are Taurine 4,000mg and L-carnatine tartrate 1,000mg. I honestly think these two alone at these doses will grow back a significant amount of hair. They really are a helpful addition!

Saw palmetto is natural, so there is no resistance buit up over time like fin, always better to try the natural route first. Ive yet to see results with fin, that I am getting with saw palmetto. Not sure why Jacito stepped on this...
    Because it is "natural" doesn't mean it never stops to work, you present fallacies as facts please do not share your ignorance with others. Besides evidence that saw palmetto actually works are shaky at best. Fin does what's it's supposed to do but I would never use it and suppressing your DHT is a mistake no matter how you do it.

Your right there is no proof that it doesn't stop working, only stories coming from Native Americans that would sound like this: "Take Saw palmetto to gain more hair.................and ten years later you will then be bald" And they continued telling this story for over one hundred years, forgetting the later part, only to one day have medicine say "maybe there's something to these stories, lets run a study". To now have countless under funded study's confirm the first and only part of these stories..............Because with 100 years of use, the Native Americans didn't forget the last. You're right it isn't proven, just Very, Very likely that if it works for you, it "does not stop"

Apparently... Rather than trying to help, I have to chose my words carefully here, whether the meaning is the same or not????

Aren't we all trying to accomplish the same thing. My motive is the same as yours, and results are coming with my method. I'm sorry that you'd rather I suffer with hair loss, than not.

Inhibit your DHT all you want I don't care. I only stated that to express that I am not defending Fin either. Just don't make unproven statement about how natural stop never stop working "because it's natural" or that it is less harmful because it is natural. This is pure internet ignorance nonsense. Did you just vomit some Native American BS anecdotal story as a "proof"? what is wrong with you?

has the taurine still continued to work?