recent shedding has me scared!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GroughBack
    • Feb 2017

No, I never started rogaine or fin, the SP blocks a good enough percentage of DHT when used both topically and internal, the rest is by a combination of follicle protecting vitamins, the most important I think are Taurine 4,000mg and L-carnatine tartrate 1,000mg. I honestly think these two alone at these doses will grow back a significant amount of hair. They really are a helpful addition!

Comment

• Louish
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by GroughBack
      Saw palmetto is natural, so there is no resistance buit up over time like fin, always better to try the natural route first. Ive yet to see results with fin, that I am getting with saw palmetto. Not sure why Jacito stepped on this...
      Because it is "natural" doesn't mean it never stops to work, you present fallacies as facts please do not share your ignorance with others. Besides evidence that saw palmetto actually works are shaky at best. Fin does what's it's supposed to do but I would never use it and suppressing your DHT is a mistake no matter how you do it.

Comment

• GroughBack
        • Feb 2017

Your right there is no proof that it doesn't stop working, only stories coming from Native Americans that would sound like this: "Take Saw palmetto to gain more hair.................and ten years later you will then be bald" And they continued telling this story for over one hundred years, forgetting the later part, only to one day have medicine say "maybe there's something to these stories, lets run a study". To now have countless under funded study's confirm the first and only part of these stories..............Because with 100 years of use, the Native Americans didn't forget the last. You're right it isn't proven, just Very, Very likely that if it works for you, it "does not stop"

Apparently... Rather than trying to help, I have to chose my words carefully here, whether the meaning is the same or not????

Aren't we all trying to accomplish the same thing. My motive is the same as yours, and results are coming with my method. I'm sorry that you'd rather I suffer with hair loss, than not.

Comment

• Louish
          • Aug 2015

Inhibit your DHT all you want I don't care. I only stated that to express that I am not defending Fin either. Just don't make unproven statement about how natural stop never stop working "because it's natural" or that it is less harmful because it is natural. This is pure internet ignorance nonsense. Did you just vomit some Native American BS anecdotal story as a "proof"? what is wrong with you?

Comment

• omgitscyanide
            • Dec 2017

has the taurine still continued to work?

Comment

• GroughBack
              • Feb 2017

omg,

Yes, taurine is still making a noticeable difference. I would definately recommend it if your on the fence, it's one supplement that you can feel, and see in the mirror.

Comment

Working...