+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Traveling + RU

Default Traveling + RU

Hi guys,
    I am new here..and in need of some expert advice.

I have planned to go to South America for 3 months (Argentina, bolivia, colombia, panama). Any ideas how I can travel with 3 months of Ru58841?

Was thinking about solving 3 months in 3 bottles of Minox 15%, but not sure of this is stable enough during backpacking.

Any advice is welkom!

Nice choice! I hope you enjoyed your trip. But, today I can't even find a usual place in my country because of the covid. Does someone have suggestions?

Hello, it depends on a lot of factors. First of all, you should tell as to how are you going to cross these countries. I am not a professional in this field, and I can't help you with a piece of advice. Visit the official website of every government where you are going to visit and read about covid restrictions. When I went on a trip to Germany not so long ago, I found everything I needed at https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/.

9116 South Federal Highway, Port St. Lucie, FL-34952

Hey, guys hope you are all fine I am new here to join this platform I am looking medical hospital bed for sale in port saint Lucie if anyone knows so please let me know especially if someone provides a rent or with financing service.

Kevin I hope you got you problem resolved. If not try online medical supllies best medical equipment company you will get there. Right now I am working at Social Media Marketing Agency USA which provide the best quality works for his clients with affordable prices.

Hello,

Congratulations on your upcoming trip to South America! It will be an unforgettable trip.

Regarding your question, here are some ideas on how to travel South America with a 3-month pass Ru58841:

Start by planning your route. Decide which countries and cities you want to visit and how much time you want to spend in each. This will help you determine how much time you need for each ticket.
    Look at ticket prices. Ticket prices can vary greatly depending on the time of year, airline and destination. Compare prices from different airlines to find the best deal.
    Book your tickets in advance. The earlier you book your tickets, the more likely you are to find a good deal.

Here are some useful tips from www.travelwiseway.com:

Use price comparison sites to find the best deal.
    Book your tickets in advance to get a discount.
    Consider purchasing an open date ticket. This will give you more flexibility in planning your route.
    Consider purchasing a connecting flight. It may be cheaper than a direct flight.
    Here's a sample route you might consider:

Month 1: Argentina
    Month 2: Bolivia and Colombia
    Month 3: Panama
    This itinerary will take you to some of South America's most popular attractions including:

Argentina: Buenos Aires, Patagonia, Lake Titicaca
    Bolivia: La Paz, Salar de Uyuni, Machu Picchu
    Colombia: Bogota, Caribbean, Amazon
    Panama: Panama Canal, Panama City
    Of course, you can customize this itinerary to suit your interests and budget.

I wish you a pleasant trip!