+ Reply to Thread

Default Has anyone heard of or used the product Regenix?

I recently came across photo's of Matthew McConaughey from 1998 where he's balding. He's a Norwood 3 with thinning on the crown.. if you look at him now he's got a full head of hair and an amazing hairline. He's even admitted he was balding at 29 in a couple of interviews from early 2000's. He talks about a product called Regenix and proclaims it saved his hair. He's clearly done something to save his hair as he was balding at 29 and now he's 47 with a better hairline than when he was a child. How has he achieved this?

he is lying because someone is paying him to subtlety plug the product. either he has a system or had lots of transplants, finasteride, + a toppik-like product.

obviously those who do their research don't fall for that, but he has to know that he is preying on the desperate ones who are in the early stages of loss.

I read that he put it down to this Regenix which I looked up and it just seems like its herbals. Really doubt it would lead to his hair recovery. Maybe he's wearing a hair piece or more likely had micrografts. He's got all the money in the world.

My best friend tried this "system" while we were in college. He told me it was the biggest waste of money for him. Did absolutely nothing. McCounaghey must have been paid quite a bit of money by them. Take from it what you will.

Good luck.

He probably got hair transplant and paid for it with the money received from advertising Regenix. I've been fighting my hair loss for a long time and if there was a magic product out there we wouldn't be here searching for it. I tried all these herbal things and even some asian recepies recommended by my asian girlfriend some time ago and if you have 10 or 20 years until some results show up go for it . In my opinion the most reliable treatment you can get these days is finsteride and minoxidil. To get instant results you either use concealers like Mane, Volume Hair Plus or Toppik or like this rich man with a head full of hair get a transplant.

I get all the health and often warranted skepticism but don't any of you think this could hinder your chances of progress by not allowing you to try anything. Maybe people have different reasons or mechanisms behind MPB or Androgenic alopecia and approaches work for them not you. Iono I doubt Matthew would just blatantly lie for a product that likely can not afford him.

I went to a Regenix clinic years ago, when my mpb/norwood scale were much, much lower. They did some cheesy exam with a digital camera and basically just said you have the type of hair loss we can't assist with, sorry. It was a complete waste of time.

Have you not seen the video Joe Tillman made about that very subject a few weeks ago? Go watch it....

Of course, another sales ploy...we know what works, hardly anything helps and certainly someone out of nowhere promoting a "story". The snake oil salesman do not stop.

thanks