+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    Maybe you should make a comedy series about cancer, too.

Go to perdition.
    I actually had cancer as a child and think that comedy can be incredibly helpful for getting through anything, no matter how serious the issue. If you don't see it that way, that's perfectly fine. Go to Disneyland!

Quote Originally Posted by keepyourhair View Post
    I posted the above with not much clearity.

I am creater of a herbal concoction that completly restores hair on a bald head.

I would be glad to give you more details and answer your question so as you would use this oil and restore your hair and do one or many episodes after your hair restoration, or some episodes in between.

The hair begins to appear between the 20 to 30th day of starting with the oil.

This product is not commercialy available but would be glad to give you the oil free of cost just to see what you would do with the next episode.

It is interesting that you last episode was published in jan of 16 ..and you just posted a link to it now in 8th month of 17.

It is further amusing that the last episode is where you prayed and your parents blessed you so that your prayer be answered.

Then it is coincidental that i happened to be by here ... i often (once or twice a year) go to diffenet forums to see how people research and choose options.

So I thought it was meant to be that I could at least offer to restore your hair... but again... you would have to agree... or the world will miss out on the 5th episode of a happy outcome.
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to send a private message as you requested in your Youtube comment. The series ended in a way I was happy and I'm looking to cover new topics in future comedy projects, so I'm not interested personally in collaborating in this way. I wish you the best of luck with your product! Thanks for watching the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Kneeland View Post
    Very clever! I had completely forgotten Dr. Benham was featured in this, lol!

Ahab, I sincerely hope you aren't suggesting the seriousness of cancer and the seriousness of hair loss are equivalent.
    Dr. Behnam and Mark were both a great sport letting me do this at the office! The whole experience was perfect. I wish everyone there the best.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler1617 View Post
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to send a private message as you requested in your Youtube comment. The series ended in a way I was happy and I'm looking to cover new topics in future comedy projects, so I'm not interested personally in collaborating in this way. I wish you the best of luck with your product! Thanks for watching the series.
    thanks for checking thanks for wishing the product. I do not market a product for baldness commercially, just cook some when i want to help someone, I guess when one puts up one's need to a prayer, there is nothing else left to do. Best of luck in your comedy.

Success in comedy ranks right up there with offering to restore a bald person's hair.