+ Reply to Thread

Default could frequent urination be related to(minoxidil-nanoxidil-neoptide-nourkrin)

hello this is Mohamed from Egypt, in short i am 19 and started having hair loss in the vortex and hairline for about a year now its not that bad but since i saw a lot of posts saying 'i wish i started minoxidil earlier' i decided to start treating it. i went to a dermatologist he suggested starting multiple treatments then just stay on minoxidil when i am satisfied with the results he suggested minoxidil(regaine 5% solution) 2 times a day - nanoxidil(dnc-n) 2 times a day on top of the minoxidil - neoptide for men once a day in the middle of the day - nourkirn tablets for men 2 tablets a day - and anaphase shampoo. i didnt notice any serious side effects just the first couple of days normal slight itching and its gone now , ive been on minoxidil for a month now and saw a bit of results and feeling my hair thicker and healthier. anyway recently (after like 3 weeks) i feel like i urinate much more frequent than usual , so i was wondering if that is related to minoxidil or any of the above treatments, could it be just a temporarily phase? or because its the liquid version of minoxidil?maybe its just psychological?, anyway i started cutting the dosage to 1 time a day minoxidil and same for nanoxidil. if someone could guide me i would be grateful )).

That's a very expensive regime your dermatologists advised you. SOmebody might be making a lot of money on commision , you never know. I'd personally stick with minoxidil for a couple of months, add finasteride to it if you want and most of all I'd explore the psychological side of hair loss. You know you shed hair, well we call it shedding hair and for somebody it means nothing, for somebody it's a drama and I loved to be stuck in my personal dramas and worry endlessly. Have you considered using concealers like Volume Hair Pluse, Toppik or Mane? They give you a quick fix and make you feel better. Although not a permanent solution but they might help in the initial stages of hair loss untill you know what kind of regime is working for you.

Hope it helps.
    Jaag