Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roger
    • Aug 2017

Is it cause of receding hairline

I am 18 year old and from starting i had a some weird hairline but now my hairline has gone back a few centimeters and i am quite worried. Can u tell it is case of miniaturisation or it is normal hairs
    Attached Files
  • Jackito
    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Roger
    I am 18 year old and from starting i had a some weird hairline but now my hairline has gone back a few centimeters and i am quite worried. Can u tell it is case of miniaturisation or it is normal hairs
    Yes that unfortunately looks like the start of a receding hairline buddy. Those stray hairs that are being left behind by the rising hairline are miniaturising. Do you have any balding family members?

Comment

• Roger
      • Aug 2017

Yes my father is bald but on my mothers side all men have full head of hair even they are old

Comment

• Roger
        • Aug 2017

Please all give ur opinions

Comment

• Jackito
          • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Roger
          Yes my father is bald but on my mothers side all men have full head of hair even they are old
          MPB can be inherited from the father. I'd speak to him about it and ask him what age he started to lose his hair.. it might help identify whether or not you're taking after him.

Comment

• Roger
            • Aug 2017

My hair is quite thick and also hair fall rate is slow and these hairs grows in some seasons and in seasons i feel i am balding it is very confusing that i am balding or not

Comment

Working...