X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dudewhereismyhair
    • Aug 2017

Weird balding pattern - hairline

Hey guys,

So i'm 23 years old and have a very receded hairline.. on one side. And no I do not mean two receding temples and the one being slightly more aggresive than the other. I mean like in the middle of my forehead my hairline separates that of a sixteen year old and a middle-aged man. I know it will probably catch up in like a year or 15 or something. But how in the world could circulation be so different that one side seems untouched by DHT? It just doesnt make any sense.. Here's a pic to see what i mean.. I swept my hair to the front at the balding side, but it's almost like a full inch or so.

• BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Dudewhereismyhair
    Hey guys,

So i'm 23 years old and have a very receded hairline.. on one side. And no I do not mean two receding temples and the one being slightly more aggresive than the other. I mean like in the middle of my forehead my hairline separates that of a sixteen year old and a middle-aged man. I know it will probably catch up in like a year or 15 or something. But how in the world could circulation be so different that one side seems untouched by DHT? It just doesnt make any sense.. Here's a pic to see what i mean.. I swept my hair to the front at the balding side, but it's almost like a full inch or so.

Very very few people have truly symmetrical faces, that includes hairlines.

Comment

• Vic
      • Apr 2014

Not that weird. I'm receding in W pattern.

Comment

Working...