Clear All
  • steve112
    • Mar 2017

Best of luck to you brother!

Comment

• BaldBearded
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by mattg3
      Can only speak for myself but my human hair system cost me 950 from shop but it lasts close to 5 years with no maintenance but washing and condition once per week and color perhasps ever 6 months.the system is a full cover one and none of my own hair except sideburns shows.I change two pieces of tape once a week when i wash it.Buy tape online and 3 years supply cost about 35.00 but i only use 2 pieces of tape per week.I also cut and shave my own hair.In all after the initial wig purchase the maintenance cost is pretty small but ive been at this for 25 years and in beginning i went to hair club and almost went broke.They are BAD news.
      Never have hair added but dont need it if you dont sleep in it and are careful.Actually my hair looks better after it sheds a bit over the years.
      Isn't a system like that, HOT? Wouldn't it be easier to wear a piece that jus covers the bald areas?

Comment

• hellengeek
        • Mar 2017

i got non surgical hair replacement and it was a good experience. Now i am happy with me hairs, i was live in uae due to water of uae i was lost my hairs, i used many products for regrowing before hair replacement at the end i just had non surgical treatment from hair loss Dubai clinic

Comment

• BaldBearded
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by hellengeek
          i got non surgical hair replacement and it was a good experience. Now i am happy with me hairs, i was live in uae due to water of uae i was lost my hairs, i used many products for regrowing before hair replacement at the end i just had non surgical treatment from hair loss Dubai clinic
          Let's see the results.

BTW... you don't go bald from water... (unless it is poisoned with lead, arsenic or thallium). You go bald from genetics/hormones.

Comment

• John718hp
            • Jun 2017

I got a non surgical hair replacement but i call it more like Hair make up. it covers my bald spots and gives me a better look when i go out.
            its called caboki you can get a 25g bottle from Oneshopexpress it took me about 12 days to get it depending where you are.
            but im looking for more a treatment product that can make my hair grow again. for non severe bald issues.

Comment

• Simar
              • Jun 2017

Hii hellengeek

Are you happy with the results you got? Do you recomment this clinic to others ?

Comment

• Simar
                • Jun 2017

Hii John718hp

Why don't you try natural treatment for your hair . It works better than any medication.

Comment

• Candide
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Simar
                  Hii hellengeek

Are you happy with the results you got? Do you recomment this clinic to others ?
                  Hi Simar - if you look back a few posts you will see that Hellengeek is a spokesman in some capacity for VIVANDI Trichology Center; he is not an independent client.

Comment

• John718hp
                    • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Simar
                    Hii John718hp

Why don't you try natural treatment for your hair . It works better than any medication.
                    which one do you recommend ?

Comment

Working...