3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 66.67%
  • no

1 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Default Balding since 19, I got a solution you never thought of

Hi guys,

I have been balding since teenage years. Currently having lost about 10 cm of hair line. But since many years now, NO ONE HAS EVER NOTICED. Not even in their wildest dreams can they even imagine it.

I learned to get a complete natural look... with just hair-spray!

My hands and some volume type hair-spray... not joking. And it takes me a couple minutes in the morning (of course I have been practicing, it used to take me about 10 to 15 minutes).

All the people I show my washed hair to, are left shocked for a while. Some that I see less often don't even recognize me for a second.

Anyway so now after been asked so many times: "How do you do it?, show me please!" I thought... What If I teached others to do this?

Would you guys be interested to learn how to do this?

Currently I am thinking on making a step-by-step instructional video and sell this for 10 or 20 euro online.

Ok so here is the proof: (I never even made a picture of my washed hair, but I figured I had to for this new website and for proof ...)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bad5.jpg

Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	53179Click image for larger version

Name:	good2.jpg

Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	53180Click image for larger version

Name:	goodHair5.jpg

Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	53181Click image for larger version

Name:	bad2.jpg

Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	53178

Quote Originally Posted by thatGuy9000 View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been balding since teenage years. Currently having lost about 10 cm of hair line. But since many years now, NO ONE HAS EVER NOTICED. Not even in their wildest dreams can they even imagine it.

I learned to get a complete natural look... with just hair-spray!

My hands and some volume type hair-spray... not joking. And it takes me a couple minutes in the morning (of course I have been practicing, it used to take me about 10 to 15 minutes).

All the people I show my washed hair to, are left shocked for a while. Some that I see less often don't even recognize me for a second.

Anyway so now after been asked so many times: "How do you do it?, show me please!" I thought... What If I teached others to do this?

Would you guys be interested to learn how to do this?

Currently I am thinking on making a step-by-step instructional video and sell this for 10 or 20 euro online.

Ok so here is the proof: (I never even made a picture of my washed hair, but I figured I had to for this new website and for proof ...)
    Attachment 53179Attachment 53180Attachment 53181Attachment 53178
    Dude its basically a comb over. People have been doing this for a very long time. You can currently pull it off somewhat(wind,swimming etc etc wont make it easy) because you have some hair in the middle.

Hey thanks for the feedback :P, maybe I am delusional... but isn't this comb over very well done?
    To everyone it looks completely natural, and that's the weak points of comb overs normally.
    The technique I use to create the angle in the front just makes it 100 % natural looking. As if the hair grow in the front.
    I also leave 0 bald spots behind, even when directly spotlighting it. I came up with these techniques after many many years of hair spraying, thats why I thought many would love to learn!

Any other thoughts are welcome, even if they are just to save me from wasting time creating such content XD

''10 or 20 euro'' Asking for money for a combover. How pathetic. Man plzz tell me how u took ur hair and used hairspray omgg i bet it will help me tons THX! heres my 20 euro btw

Quote Originally Posted by thatGuy9000 View Post
    Hey thanks for the feedback :P, maybe I am delusional... but isn't this comb over very well done?
    To everyone it looks completely natural, and that's the weak points of comb overs normally.
    The technique I use to create the angle in the front just makes it 100 % natural looking. As if the hair grow in the front.
    I also leave 0 bald spots behind, even when directly spotlighting it. I came up with these techniques after many many years of hair spraying, thats why I thought many would love to learn!

Any other thoughts are welcome, even if they are just to save me from wasting time creating such content XD
    Delusional is the very nicest way to put it....

Get a tan, grow a scraggly beard, wear a turban, and practice having an accent. Simpler and more durable.