+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default Can I go bald in an year or two I've been receding 2 years don't wanna wait two more

    In my case I'm 15 receding and thinning since 13 it's really bad and my dad just says to accept but he doesn't know since he has fullness of hair. I want to wait till like 17 to start using minoxidil since I'll be older but I'm scared tht it will be too late then considering the speed my hair is falling. I'd really appreciate professional opinion as well as personal experiences. And if I want to attach a pic pls tell me how to do so thanks!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Your question makes no sense but go ahead and attach some pic while we are at it...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Let me be more specific. I'm 15 have been receding and thinning since 13. Parents tell me to let hair loss go and focus on my studies am they don't believe in minox and stuff because my uncle used it and he isbald anyways. I want to wait till I'm 16 or 17 to start minox but I don't want to risk losing too much hair till then

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THECOMEBACKKID12345 View Post
    Let me be more specific. I'm 15 have been receding and thinning since 13. Parents tell me to let hair loss go and focus on my studies am they don't believe in minox and stuff because my uncle used it and he isbald anyways. I want to wait till I'm 16 or 17 to start minox but I don't want to risk losing too much hair till then
    I seriously doubt you're experiencing a receding hairline at your age.. you've likely not even finished puberty yet so it's near impossible to be losing your hair. Either way no one can help you on here unless you post pictures.. no one can asses or relate to your problem over a detailed text. We need a visual representation.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default

    How do I post pics I tried to but they weren't posting

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Plz help!!!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Buster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Everyone is different. I noticed my hairline starting to recede when I was about 17. I'm 42 now and still have most of my hair. Meanwhile, I had a buddy who started to lose hair in his early 20s and within a few years he lost it all.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    Everyone is different. I noticed my hairline starting to recede when I was about 17. I'm 42 now and still have most of my hair. Meanwhile, I had a buddy who started to lose hair in his early 20s and within a few years he lost it all.
    True man but my moms side is bald and I can see through my scalp and you can clearly tell it's going

  9. #9
    Doctor Representative mattj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Reply to the thread and make sure you 'go advanced'. Scroll down and you should see the 'manage attachments' section. You can use that to upload photos. Alternatively, find a photo host by searching google.

    It is possible that you're losing hair. Despite your young age, it does happen. There is no way of knowing how quickly it will progress. The anecdote offered by Buster above is quite typical of how hairloss effects people differently.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

    My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

    I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattj View Post
    Reply to the thread and make sure you 'go advanced'. Scroll down and you should see the 'manage attachments' section. You can use that to upload photos. Alternatively, find a photo host by searching google.

    It is possible that you're losing hair. Despite your young age, it does happen. There is no way of knowing how quickly it will progress. The anecdote offered by Buster above is quite typical of how hairloss effects people differently.
    K thanks

Similar Threads

  1. Hello guys! I have 20 years old and receding hairline..Im going bald ?
    By Stasz in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 12:57 PM
  2. Am i getting bald im 16 and im nervous as i dont ever wanna be bald
    By Kingsrandom in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-07-2016, 10:01 AM
  3. Not sure if I should shave it all off or wait - 16 Years Old - Grade 11
    By dutdut in forum Introduce Yourself & Share Your Story
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:15 PM
  4. I don't want to wait 1 year to see my HT results!
    By Baldnessfalls in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 11:55 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

long hair full cap wig for me?
Yesterday 02:31 PM
Last Post By chriswalker
Today 07:57 PM
Asian Male 27 years old, Norwood 3A Suggestions?
12-06-2017 07:04 AM
Last Post By JoeTillman
Today 04:49 PM
What do you think about me?
Yesterday 11:42 AM
by TUP2020
Last Post By JoeTillman
Today 04:26 PM