What's the best hair vitamin supplement to take? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default What's the best hair vitamin supplement to take?

I know taking a hair vitamin supplement is not going to stop my hair from falling out. But I feel better taking a hair vitamin supplement than not taking one.

Currently I'm taking HairOmega 3-in-1. I've also taken HairAnew and Hair Essentials in the past.

Is there anything better than HairOmega 3-in-1? I've been using it for a couple months now.

What is the best hair vitamin supplement?

Well, there is a lot you can take for your hair, but you won't reverse you follicle sensetivity to dht without working on inhibiting dht. You can definitely take vitamins like b vitamins b6, biotin, pantothenic acid, inositol, b12. Also, vitamin D3, E, K. Minerals play an important role in your hair zinc, magnesium, sulphur, silicia! Also selinuim and make sure you take enough iodine in your diet since it should be taken in proper dosage( I don't recommend iodine supplements), and selenium since both are important in thyroid function which plays a role in hair loss! Also, probiotics and there is a lot you can do! I would recommend you try a liver detox and use supplements and diet to optimize liver function, since the liver is where most hormones are! I really think these attempts won't solve the problem as much as slow it down! I am trying ru58841 but I think it's definitely up to u to make any of these decisions! I am 28 and I don't see my hair loss very noticeable yet, but it's worrying me since I tried many things. All vitamins diet, shampoos! It's not really very aggressive but you must act on the problem before it gets worse! And the main problem is DHT so u need to stop it from reaching ur follicle

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMan View Post
    I know taking a hair vitamin supplement is not going to stop my hair from falling out. But I feel better taking a hair vitamin supplement than not taking one.

Currently I'm taking HairOmega 3-in-1. I've also taken HairAnew and Hair Essentials in the past.

Is there anything better than HairOmega 3-in-1? I've been using it for a couple months now.

What is the best hair vitamin supplement?
    Just eat a very healthy vegetarian diet consisting of lots of vegetables, fruits, and salad!

I wish all my brothers on this website to regain all of their hair so they may have full heads of hair on their head!

Long Live Spencer Kobren!!!!

You are correct that inhibiting DHT is an important factor in addressing hair loss caused by follicle sensitivity to DHT. In addition to the vitamins and minerals you mentioned, there are also natural supplements such as saw palmetto, pygeum, and stinging nettle root that have been shown to inhibit DHT production. Click here to try collagen tablets , It's also important to maintain a healthy diet rich in whole foods and to manage stress levels, as stress can contribute to hair loss. Regular exercise can also help improve blood circulation to the scalp, promoting healthy hair growth.

In some cases, medical treatments such as topical minoxidil or oral finasteride may be necessary to address hair loss caused by follicle sensitivity to DHT. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional or a dermatologist to determine the best course of treatment for your individual needs.

It's essential to maintain a healthy diet, manage stress, and adopt a proper hair care routine to support healthy hair growth.

When selecting a hair vitamin supplement, look for products that contain essential vitamins and minerals that support hair health, such as biotin, vitamins B, C, D, and E, iron, and zinc. These nutrients help to strengthen hair, prevent breakage, and promote growth.

Additionally, consider choosing a supplement that contains natural ingredients that support hair health, such as saw palmetto, nettle root, and horsetail extract. These ingredients may help to block the production of DHT, a hormone that contributes to hair loss, and promote hair growth.