Threaded View

Well, there is a lot you can take for your hair, but you won't reverse you follicle sensetivity to dht without working on inhibiting dht. You can definitely take vitamins like b vitamins b6, biotin, pantothenic acid, inositol, b12. Also, vitamin D3, E, K. Minerals play an important role in your hair zinc, magnesium, sulphur, silicia! Also selinuim and make sure you take enough iodine in your diet since it should be taken in proper dosage( I don't recommend iodine supplements), and selenium since both are important in thyroid function which plays a role in hair loss! Also, probiotics and there is a lot you can do! I would recommend you try a liver detox and use supplements and diet to optimize liver function, since the liver is where most hormones are! I really think these attempts won't solve the problem as much as slow it down! I am trying ru58841 but I think it's definitely up to u to make any of these decisions! I am 28 and I don't see my hair loss very noticeable yet, but it's worrying me since I tried many things. All vitamins diet, shampoos! It's not really very aggressive but you must act on the problem before it gets worse! And the main problem is DHT so u need to stop it from reaching ur follicle