+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acell

Default Acell

hey guys
    I am a 22 year old male, I have lost considerable amount of hair from the crown area and top of my head.
    I got intouch with Dr. Gary Hitzig from New York. He told about the new Acell powder. He said that he will use this powder and I will get back all my donor hair and my transplanted hair will grow from anywhere between 50% to 400%.
    I wanted to know if anyone has got this procedure done?

Thumbs down

That’s such nonsense!

Read and listen to this.

MatriStem® Micro Matrix - Hair Loss Breakthrough or Hair Loss Hype? Updated Commentary

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/articles...ed-commentary/

Thanks.
    Dr Hitzig told me that it was still under experimentation but he said that he had had lot of success treating patients using this technique. I was thinking it has been almost 6 months since Jerry Cooley gave that statement and now they might have started getting consistent results. I trying to get in touch with Dr Cooley let's see what he says.

STAY AWAY FROM HITZIG!!!!

trust me on this!!!

Over the past few weeks I've started researching the new ACell treatment that several are considering a medical breakthrough for skin and scar regeneration. After contacting the company, Doc Cole, Doc Cooley and several others working on the concept I found the following:

The only Doc's actually working hand in hand with the ACell company at this time is Jerry Cooley and Hitzig. Cole is just using it as a test treatment and does not have much in line of actual achievements as of yet...He only started using it in January 2010....His personal vies is that he's not to hope full in its cloning hair capabilities but is willing to try it on scar tissue regeneration...

Now Hitzig in my opinion is nothing but a butcher AND NOTHING LESS regardless of his input on the subject....I feel he is just using this concept to lure more young guys to his table as I'm sure his reputation has started to lead many people away from his clinic......I personally feel this way for 2 reasons.....1) Hitzig's Long Island medical organization is the reason for all my scars and T-plant misfortunes due to his so called patented linier punch tools.....most if not all the grafts sunk and pitted in my extremely low at the time hairline...(1996).......2) knowing a little about his practice first hand I know all to well he HAS USED underhanded and misleading information in the past...... He is also in 2010 STILL USING PUNCH GRAFTS in his work!

As for Cooley..... he will be posing his 1.5 year research on the subject in the upcoming October hair transplant seminar being held in Boston She said they have been seeing some remarkable things with scar treatments......the treatments however for hair cloning is still not applicable yet...... ACell's company in itself really is working toward the goal of tissue regeneration of body parts that may indeed include skin scar regeneration....... I will be patiently waiting for the 1.5 year update coming out in October for its credible or not so creditable treatment results for MY potential repair work...