+ Reply to Thread

Default Can anyone lead me to understand "Estrogen,DHT and Hairloss"Triangle?Why Bodybuilders

Title section allows me type less , so i couldnt finish my question.
    Why bodybuilders either have real thick dense hairs and look like that DHt have not even said HI to them or going super faster in balding than others?

Little background here! I have been using propecia and rogaine 10 and 8 months relatively. I had good regrowth after first shed, but it lasted just one month before ive lost all my gains. I am still doing what i did to regrow my hair. I understand regrowing hair is challenging as we all get older.

What i am wondering is that i couldnt understand the relationship between hair and estrogen for men. If i am not mistaken, we are directly or indirectly increasing our estrogen level by inhibiting 5α-Reductase, and i am searching the internet to find about the relation between high estrogen and scalp inflammation as well, as i have had it for last 3 months and i think it is the reason that causes my hair to be fallen and not growing.

Another weird thing is that little small hairs sprouted all over my head (not just along the hairline but in midscalp)do not seem to want to grow . They have sprouted 3 weeks ago and have kept its same height while other hairs kept growing.

if anyone with good knowledge about this particular topics shows up and gives clarification. That would be great

Yes i have always been that fat guy with big fat belly and tits during all my childhood. but it was ages ago now i have seen indeed smt was wrong with my tits lately, so hence i got my estradiol level checked and others are on their way to come. My estradiol level is higher than it supposed to be.It is 55 where it should be between 20-47 pg/ml. To mitigate this side and get back to normal range, i might take either aromatese inhibitor or do smt natural with DIIM and zinc, Anyone with same problem ??