Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainbowman1995
    • Jul 2017

At what stage am I?

I'm a 21 year old male. I have been finding quite a lot of hair in the shower lately. I think I might be receding. My father is bald. However, there is no history of balding on my maternal side with my maternal grandfather having a full head of hair. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files
    • May 2012

As of now i think, you do not need to worry about your hairloss, At this stage hair will easily last 2 more decades considering their density. And at that time you will have alot of options. for now do not worry about it and i have good piece of advice for you " ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY "

Comment

• rainbowman1995
      • Jul 2017

Thanks @5000. Would like to know from more people.

Comment

• Evolution
        • Jun 2017

I don't want to alarm you, but I strongly disagree with what the other person said. It's clear temple recession. The key to treating MPB is to catch it as early as possible. I have been balding since I was 16, just turned 20 4 days ago. Still have most of my hair. I wouldn't listen to this other clown who claims you will "easily last 2 more decades". For me, that is a gamble I'm NOT willing to take. I would go to a dermatologist if I were you and get a 1mg finasteride prescription, and then buy over the counter 5% minoxidil. Anyways, that's just my advice. Here are some pics of my hair. Best of luck, no matter what you choose.
        Attached Files

Comment

• k9gatton
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Evolution
          I don't want to alarm you, but I strongly disagree with what the other person said. It's clear temple recession. The key to treating MPB is to catch it as early as possible. I have been balding since I was 16, just turned 20 4 days ago. Still have most of my hair. I wouldn't listen to this other clown who claims you will "easily last 2 more decades". For me, that is a gamble I'm NOT willing to take. I would go to a dermatologist if I were you and get a 1mg finasteride prescription, and then buy over the counter 5% minoxidil. Anyways, that's just my advice. Here are some pics of my hair. Best of luck, no matter what you choose.
          That's good density. Wish I started when I was young.

Are you Norwood one or zero?

Comment

• Evolution
            • Jun 2017

I don't think there's such a thing as norwood 0, the starting point is a norwood 1. I think I'm currently a norwood 2.

Comment

Working...