Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BubbaL
    • Jul 2016

Best Shampoo for thinning hair????

Hi, guys im currently treating with my hair loss with minox, finasteride, and biotin. so for no improvement over a year. But possibly not any worse?? I really cant tell.

Anyways i was wondering if you guys know of any shampoos you had luck with. im thinking maybe i have a oily scalp and that may be a factor in my hair loss.
  • ravinderpalsingh
    • May 2017

If you are taking medicines for hair loss and unable to get any result then you should again visit a hair restoration expert to examine your hairs. Sometimes the problem is detected after a long time period. However, you can use herbal shampoo for hair loss also.

Comment

• RobertBrown
      • Jun 2017

The best shampoo for thinning hair is, by far, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge. It was voted best hair loss shampoo of 2016. The main ingredient is caffeine, which is known to activate the hair follicles and restore the growth of your hair. They have also added 2% ketoconazole which helps fight dandruff, one of the many causes of hair loss. Check out this link https://www.groomingadepts.com/best-...for-hair-loss/ for more hair loss shampoo options to choose from.

Comment

• JohnMPB
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by RobertBrown
        The best shampoo for thinning hair is, by far, Ultrax Labs Hair Surge. It was voted best hair loss shampoo of 2016. The main ingredient is caffeine, which is known to activate the hair follicles and restore the growth of your hair. They have also added 2% ketoconazole which helps fight dandruff, one of the many causes of hair loss. Check out this link https://www.groomingadepts.com/best-...for-hair-loss/ for more hair loss shampoo options to choose from.
        WRONG

Hair surge only has .2% ketoconazole. It also states it on the product page of their amazon site. This amount is wayyyy less than any official ketoconazole studies for hair loss.

Comment

• sanjana123
          • Jan 2018

Hair shampoo from Nyassa

I would recommend to use hair shampoo and conditioner from Nyassa bath and body products as it is made with 100% natural ingredients without any harsh chemicals. It is a perfect hair care product that promotes the healthy growth of hair and is gentle on hair as it SLS, SLES and Paraben free; it’s safe enough to be for daily hair care.
          For further details visit the link:http://nyassabathandbody.com/hair-care/shampoo.html

Comment

• Antonio Joe
            • Jan 2018

Verseo Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner
            I've been a user of this product for my vanishing hair, works great can even return under 30 days if not satisfied with the result of the product
            here's the link where u can buy it in amazon

Comment

• hairykevin
              • Jan 2018

Regenepure Dr plus 2% ketoconozole.
              +1

Comment

• mrclean
                • Jan 2017

I use Cell-U Plex thicker fuller hair.

Comment

• DanielSmith91
                  • Jan 2018

Choosing the best hair growth product is really important for regrowth hair. However, in your case, if you already tried Minox, Finasteride and Biotin and there is no improvement, I think that you should also apply other types of treatments including supplements or surgery.
                  In terms of shampoo and conditioners, I always recommend the Ultrax Labs products. Since it got really good reviews from users and it was the Top Rated products for hair loss treatment. You can check more on details Amazon website: http://amzn.to/2DtxlQF
                  Another amazing product if you are in budget is OGX Biotin Shampoo. This is really great product for cheap price. More detail you can find here.
                  Good luck!

Comment

• pkipling
                    Inactive
                    • Sep 2014

Honestly, proceed down this road with caution. You could end up spending a ton of money (as I did) trying to find that "miracle product" that solves all your hair problems, but in my opinion, the vast majority of it leads to a dead end. Propecia and Rogaine can help, and some people have success with Nizoral (though I can't speak to that personally). I was recently prescribed it by a doctor to treat my itchy scalp, but that's a whole other conversation.

On the other hand, there are amazing products that help with the volume of your hair, which can give the appearance of thicker hair. Other tricks include avoiding heavy conditioners that weigh your hair down, and using a thickening/volumizing paste on your hair then drying it with a blow dryer to give you the illusion of increased density.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• robodoc
                      • Aug 2009

Ketoconazole is good but so is Selenium Sulfide especially the 2.5% formual. I prefer Selenium left on the scalp for min of 10 min. There are bunch of others DHS 2% Zinc, some Salicylic Acid/Sulfur combos that work well too. I rotate them all and as I have posted a few times, gets rid of dandruff and......stopped hair loss. No regrowth at 8 months now hair looks thicker. Try to get some Clobetasol 0.05% scalp solution also. Use 3 times a week. I would not use more than daily but product info states twice daily is recommended for a certain time frame or total dose.
                      Dont discount dandruff shampoos and their effect on scalp yeast and the inflammatory process....my opinion.

Comment

• euhhair
                        • Apr 2018

Bumble and Bumble Bb. Thickening Shampoo or GKhair Shampoo

Comment

• Geo88
                          • Mar 2018

I tried them all but Paul Mitchell tea tree is the best . It has pepprmint, Rosemary , and tea treat oils that you can feel working. I also use nizoral .. Do not use shampoo everyday because it strips the natural oils that your scalp needs. Every other day I just rinse with water. Paul Mitchell is expensive but it's worth every penny. Once a week I also use t gel, salysic

Comment

• iwannakeephair1674
                            • Nov 2008

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I last posted. I happened to see this new shampoo pop up on my Facebook ads. It looks like it has a lot of essential ingredients (except Ketoconazole) . Anyone have any experience with this shampoo? I'm thinking about trying it.

Hair Restoration Laboratories clinically tested shampoos, conditioner and serums help stop hair loss and regrow stronger, healthier, and thicker hair.

Comment

• Geo88
                              • Mar 2018

Best air shampoo is Paul Mitchell tea tree with peppermint, lavender, tea tree oil, and rosemary.But made my hair done back like no other shampoo . Get the conditioner also. Best stuff out thereof leaves your feeling invogorated

Comment

Working...