+ Reply to Thread

Thread: improve my hair

Default improve my hair

I'm 22 year old. I have a pretty bad receding hairline in the front and it's only getting worse.

It's so stupid i have a good looking face but my hair is just horrible, its thin and receding in the front. It made me really insecure. I look really really bad with a bald head so that's not an option.

I really want my hairloss to stop and get my hair better now.. I'm think the best thing would be to start Propecia/Finasteride, the only thing is i'm very scared i will get permanent erectile dysfunction. I woudn't really care if i'd get some lower libido but i'm scared of not being able to get a boner permanently and ruining my life. What's the chance of doing permanent damage??

Quote Originally Posted by peterjack View Post
    I'm 22 year old. I have a pretty bad receding hairline in the front and it's only getting worse.

It's so stupid i have a good looking face but my hair is just horrible, its thin and receding in the front. It made me really insecure. I look really really bad with a bald head so that's not an option.

I really want my hairloss to stop and get my hair better now.. I'm think the best thing would be to start Propecia/Finasteride, the only thing is i'm very scared i will get permanent erectile dysfunction. I woudn't really care if i'd get some lower libido but i'm scared of not being able to get a boner permanently and ruining my life. What's the chance of doing permanent damage??
    I really wish I started Finasteride in my twenties, because now I take a lot of medication to regrow my hair. Had I done this earlier in life, I wouldn't have to do what I'm doing now.

Usually it's only around five percent of men that have issues. So the chance is one in twenty.

Both Minoxidil and Finasteride will regrow temple hair. If you use both of them together, you probably will regrow ALL of your hair back.

That said, Finasteride regrowth is permanent, whereas Minoxidil by itself is not.

It's best to use both.

If you are concerned about Finasteride side effects, you should microdose it. Most tablets are scored (meaning an even amount when you cut them in half).