Threaded View

Default If you're young and starting to lose your hair do not give up!!

If you're a young individual and you're beginning to show sings of MPB don't give up!

There is hope for the future. The cosmetic industry right now is booming. We live in a society full of narcissists who take pride in their appearance and hair is a massive factor of one's confidence and self esteem. Especially celebrities who's image is everything to their career. Cosmetics and treatments are becoming more and more popular as the days go by with celebrities and individuals going under treatments to alter their appearance.

Call me optimistic but I do believe that in 10-20 years there will be new and improved treatments available to the public to prevent hair loss.. I'm not necessarily saying they'll be a cure anytime soon but you can't tell me that a treatment or step up in hair transplants won't break through within this time frame. Look at how much science and the world in general has developed in technology over the past 10 years.. DO NOT GIVE UP NOW! At worst case say none of this does happen and you took preventive care of your hair for all these years.. well you'll have maintained your hair for an extra 10-20 years? Maybe even longer if you chose to continue taking treatments.