+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Coming to terms with hairloss in general now, I know this isn't the right forum but Finasteride is really sending me on a rollercoaster health wise and it's not all in my head. It's really put it all into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by JOE-91 View Post
    Coming to terms with hairloss in general now, I know this isn't the right forum but Finasteride is really sending me on a rollercoaster health wise and it's not all in my head. It's really put it all into perspective.
    What other side effects are you experiencing?

You look more mature (in a good way) with the shaved head. Your head shape is fine brother! I think you pull the look off better than that singer Daughtry and he has tons of women lining up for him- if you sing and play the guitar you are golden!

I would pay 6 figures for a head shape like yours. No joking. I've got a back of the head like a frickin snowboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    What other side effects are you experiencing?
    I would rather not go into it in this particular thread, thing's aren't THAT bad, but there not right. I am approaching it best I can, having the relevant tests done while trying to relax as much as possible.

Again, thank you for the positive comments guys it's a genuine confidence boost.

I think you look better with the shaved head Without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by JOE-91 View Post
    I would rather not go into it in this particular thread, thing's aren't THAT bad, but there not right. I am approaching it best I can, having the relevant tests done while trying to relax as much as possible.
    Just to update on this, my health is progressively getting worse and worse since coming off finasteride. Sexual symptoms are tolerable at the moment but non sexual symptoms are starting to become much worse, I'm working with my local GP to have relevant blood tests and be referred to an endocrinologist, it's not very nice at all. I had a listen to the audio stream of Spencer and Dr Reed and I thought it was good, but what I didn't like was how the only problem really talked about was 'not being able to get it up' and Spencer only talked about 'worry in the bedroom'. I thought my problems were just that to begin with, but that is lower on the list now and many of the guys on propeciahelp have a huge list of problems that are stopping them from living a happy life.

Thanks for the positive comments on the shaved head, my battle with balding is definitely over but I have a new one at the moment with my health. I shouldn't of gave finasteride a second chance and taken the warning signs more seriously, I am paying for my mistake.

Finasteride just is not worth it. There is so much not understood about it. I took it for less than two weeks and i was getting alot of pain in my testicles. 3 weeks later, I started again ( a TERRIBLE mistake) its back on me again. Do more research into this drug if you are considering taking it. There are some terrifying stories out there. Although, I feel fine now, a little pain, I am worried about what might happen. I hope you do ok, Joe, I have read your threads for a while now here and there, and was shocked to see you on proprecia help. Hope you are ok, man.

Which warning signs Joe?

Can you please explain in more detail what you are currentely experiencing also? Please!