+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Ok, I hear you. I feel that way too, hopefully not sounding arrogant there but it feels like the head shape has sort of pissed any chance of looking good away.

Thanks anyway guys, I just need to convince myself - maybe it's something that's going to come with time as I get used to the look of it. Thanks for the advice on the minoxidil as well keepthehair, i will try using it every two days before bed see how that works, I'm sure it's better than nothing. I'm tempted to try fin again one day if I maintain but definitely not yet. I would just like to hold off the loss so I keep my coverage with a shaved head for as long as possible.

Dude you look better bald. That bump is nothing to worry about. It could be a lot worse. Some guys have a dome that looks like an old football helmet. Others have a flat occipital bone and perhaps the worst thing I've seen is rolls of neck fat.

Samson

Everyone that shaves their head doesn't have a perfectly round shape. If I saw you in public, I wouldn't go "OMG look at that shape it is obscene". I'd just think you were a regular person and not think much about it. You obviously just shaved it, but after a few hours in the sun it's not going to look bad at all. I wouldn't worry about it .

My 0.02.

You have a very good head shape. Much better than most.

I'm in the same boat as you.

I just buzzed my hair a few days ago (you can see it in the other threads) and it doesn't look that bad. But I DEFINITELY look better with hair. I feel the same when looking at your pics.

I just need to get used to having short hair and convince myself it looks good. Not only that but those around me need to get used to it too. My uncle commented today on having to get used to me with really short hair.

But overall your shaved head looks good! I have no problems with it at all.

Yeah... I think a good looking guy looks even better with hair.

Not even only that.

It leaves a better impression on someone. A warmer, better impression.

Without hair it looks so cold...and uncomfortable. I just hate the feeling associated with shaving a head!

KEEP THE HAIR

I hope

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you.

I just buzzed my hair a few days ago (you can see it in the other threads) and it doesn't look that bad. But I DEFINITELY look better with hair. I feel the same when looking at your pics.

I just need to get used to having short hair and convince myself it looks good. Not only that but those around me need to get used to it too. My uncle commented today on having to get used to me with really short hair.

But overall your shaved head looks good! I have no problems with it at all.

It's a sad thing man.

Anymore opinions?

I swear if I just put my finger over that bump at the back I look so much better, I wish there were some surgery I could just pay for to even it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Dude you look better bald. That bump is nothing to worry about. It could be a lot worse. Some guys have a dome that looks like an old football helmet. Others have a flat occipital bone and perhaps the worst thing I've seen is rolls of neck fat.

Samson
    I agree! I actually think you look more handsome with the shaved head! Seriously you look great! Think about how lucky you are, I had to get major surgery to my face (long story) and now I got this hair thing going on!

Don't forget to count your blessings, I know sometimes its hard. You look great man!

Hey man, no worries! It looks great! You pull off the shaved head look quite well!

I am trying to count my blessings and I have actually given up the hairloss battle fully, I quite finasteride 2 months ago and I'm still having some real problems. I had what felt like a total crash 4 days ago, just as I thought all sides wore off. It feels so bizzarre, fingers crossed it's just my hormones playing up for a while.

Thanks for the nice comments, maybe it is mainly me who thinks it. I have a bit of a wonky head straight on as well, but there ya go.