Just starting RU58841 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Just starting RU58841

Ok, so i am 27 going on 28 and have been fighting this war against hair loss since I was 18. Although I had not began losing noticeable hair then, knowing that both sides of my family have bald men, I decided to get as early as a head start as I possibly could. I was on minoxidil 20%/AA combo back when you were able to get it off of amazon way back when haha Did that until I was around 21. Then hopped on propecia, I felt as if that halted hair loss for a bit, then lost its efficacy. Fast fwd to 23 and i got some dutast and honestly notice a huge difference the first year. Hair was noticeably thicker and seeing as I get lineups at the barbershop I felt more hair being cut off and lined up around the hairline. SInce then, I feel as if dutast has lost its efficacy as well. I am still on it just to give me piece of mind. I have thinning overall and will have been on RU for one week now, I will be posting pictures once every month to see if there are any changes at all. I am on 50mg daily that I mixed in with minox 5% solution, I am also taking Saw Palmetto, .5mg Dutast Daily. We'll see how this works, if this doesnt do the trick within one year, hopefully I can save up to get an FUE. PS I do not have before and after pictures of when I first experienced the results with dutast. But I will tell you that it was a noticeable difference. Hairs felt way thicker, I even might have got some regrowth or it could have just seemed that way since the hair got thicker. Anywho, I'll you all posted in one month with pictures of when I first started compared to monthly progress.Side note, I also run testosterone 400mg weekly (so for those on test and wanting to know if this still works, I'll let you know haha)

what I dont get is how DUT wares off and hair loss continues when it supposedly gets rid of all of it.

I've been on fin for 4 months and I have a feeling its not going to work as my hairloss is fairly aggressive, Im 23 and have been losing hair for 3 years

I bought some RU from kane and will begin to use RU very soon as soon as my scale comes in the mail, hope that works.

I guess you didn't have any bad sides on DUT as you havent mentioned it, have you ?

I wouldn't go for saw palmetto! It gave me the weirdest feeling on earth! Was worried I would develop gyno felt tenderness in nipples on it!

I just ordered Ru58841 and a bunch of supplements, vitamins and products. I was wondereing, how long do I have to leave it on before I wash my hair? Also, I don't know if 1ml would fully cover the area I am losing hair in, since my thinning seems like it's in a diffused pattern. Can I just use a 1% concentration and apply 3 or 5 ml instead of 1?? Please help! Also, any experience with Ramatroban, D-cloprostenol, and Pge2 peptide topically? Can I mix PGE2 with the same vehicle for ru? Can I mix it with my Ru? Please help