Got my Re-boost order - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Got my Re-boost order

Hi all, it might be a scam but I was willing to give it a try. Placed my order last week and it just arrived today. Pretty quick actually, it's been about 3-4 business days since placing my order.

One thing that stands out to me right away is Re-Boost was advertised as a stem cell based treatment but the ingredients list says it's a combination of A,B,E vitamins and Panthenol, Biotin,Collagen,Shea butter, Argan, Coconut,Jojoba, Nettle oil complexes.

In any case I've purchased and will be testing on areas where I have peach fuzz/weaker than terminal hair.

Will keep posted.

I will be interested to see if this works for you.. I'm only on rogaine at the moment can't handle sides from propecia, I tried it for a year but couldnt take it anymore.. Goodluck and please keep us posted with any progress

10 day update. I wasn't expecting much in 10 days but they did advertise hair loss would stop in 10 days so here I am. I'd also like to mention that I am not using any other hair treatment currently so if there are any gains in the coming weeks/months, it'll be because of Reboost.

As of now, nothing has changed. Shedding hasn't stopped, no new growth to report.

any updates vic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Hi all, it might be a scam but I was willing to give it a try. Placed my order last week and it just arrived today. Pretty quick actually, it's been about 3-4 business days since placing my order.

One thing that stands out to me right away is Re-Boost was advertised as a stem cell based treatment but the ingredients list says it's a combination of A,B,E vitamins and Panthenol, Biotin,Collagen,Shea butter, Argan, Coconut,Jojoba, Nettle oil complexes.

In any case I've purchased and will be testing on areas where I have peach fuzz/weaker than terminal hair.

Will keep posted.

I suggest anyone on the fence to try it. The improvements I see won't be shown in a pic which makes me a little hesitant to write this but I feel like I owe it to who ever might want to try it.
    New Terminal hair growth (3-4 new hairs) on my hairline. TON of new peach fuzz and darker than peach fuzz on my hairline. I've used on the front of my head(temple to temple) for about 6 weeks now and started on entire head about 2 weeks ago. I am still on the same bottle so this stuff lasts a little longer than they advertised.

THE MOST EXCITING PART, I GET GOOSEBUMPS ON MY HAIRLINE. Some might know why this has me soo excited, for those that don't, Bald men don't get goosebumps where they are bald. The first time I noticed the goosebumps, I thought I was having an allergic reaction but then realized what was happening. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

Conclusion, I've seen enough to order a 6 month supply. I'll keep you'll posted and upload pics when improvements are noticeable.

Hi Vic,

Thank you for your testing and posts. I've never heard of this product before.

What is the technology/principle behind it? Would it work for someone who still has a decent amount of hair, but has thinned greatly over the years (me). Also, what are we looking at for price?

Quote Originally Posted by 79BirdofPrey View Post
    Hi Vic,

Thank you for your testing and posts. I've never heard of this product before.

What is the technology/principle behind it? Would it work for someone who still has a decent amount of hair, but has thinned greatly over the years (me). Also, what are we looking at for price?
    It's a new treatment from Turkey that's supposed to mimic stem cells. Made by a scientist that has multiple published papers(that's what swayed me to try this out). It's $100 a bottle+ wire and shipping fees. NOT CHEAP!! They said 1 bottle lasts 2 weeks if you use on your entire head but it's lasted longer for me. Maybe because my hair is trimmed short. I ordered 10 more bottles cause you get 1 free when you do. I am very thin too, I don't want to hype this because it's still early in the treatment process but between my terminal hairs, there's what seems to be every single hair I've lost growing back as darker than peach fuzz hair. Bottom line is, if you are on the fence, I really recommend you try this stuff.
    At the same time, you might want to wait till I hit 6 months so we can know for sure what kind of improvements are realistic. Even Rogaine will grow peach fuzz on hairline that never turns terminal. This could be the same even tho I have a lot more hair growing in 6 weeks than I did with 1 years of Rogaine.

How do we order?is there a Website?

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    If you still have hair, i would suggest you give PRP (Plasma Rich Platelet therapy). It is safe and at the least it will not cause any harm to you as the method uses your own blood.
    I recently underwent FUE HT with PRP (i still have 6 more sessions of PRP left). In case you want to wait and watch, then you can check my blog wherein i update my progress on a daily basis and then after couple of months see the effect and take a call. Seeing is believing my friend.

https://hubpages.com/style/My-Daily-...air-Transplant
    You poor thing. You already purchased 6 PRP seassions? Hate to break it to you but no one has ever had positive results from PRP. I myself had 2 and lost hair because of it. There isn't a single person on this entire website that had an improvement after PRP treatments. In fact, almost all report hairloss because of it. You should try to get your money back.

Hello I am in Turkey.
    * Found in the molecules of the stem cell wall in the cream.
    It is forbidden to write this in turkey. It's nice to try not to wait for what happened here